News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump does something good

Started by Hydra009, January 17, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

With a title like this, I don't anticipate this being a long thread, lol.

But credit where it is due, Trump recently signed a bill providing backpay for federal employees (even the Democrats) affected by the longest government shutdown in American history.

There's just one eensy weensy catch:  it only goes into effect AFTER the shutdown is over, which is cold comfort for people struggling to make rent right now.  Potential money doesn't pay the bills.

Also, it probably would've been better to not cause this problem in the first place, but c'est la vie.

Unbeliever

I'm sure Putin (and therefore Trump) would be happy if the U.S. government stayed closed permanently. Is the government small enough yet to be drowned in a bathtub?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

_Xenu_

I was hoping he had a cheese "berger" induced heart attack.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Baruch

Ah ... so Queen Pelosi says .. no State of the Union for you.  Trump said to day, no free military flights for congressional junkets, including the one you are on a bus to go to the air base to fly to.  But she and the other congress-critters are free to buy their own tickets on regular airlines.

I would have put them on the military flight, but dropped them off at Guantanamo ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Yeah but its fine if the Slovakian Slut goes to Mar A Lago on the taxpayer's dime.  Fuck Trump.

I hoped this thread was about him slitting his own throat.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Minimalist on January 17, 2019, 08:24:56 PM
Yeah but its fine if the Slovakian Slut goes to Mar A Lago on the taxpayer's dime.  Fuck Trump.

One can only dream.

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 17, 2019, 08:24:56 PM

See, you win the Most Marxist award.  How Plebian.

Also jealous of other men's wives.  I have never had that sin.

This is where people imply that they love the movie Caligula.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

You will never see a kind word about that miserable piece of treacherous criminal shit from me.  Deal with it.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 18, 2019, 11:20:25 AM
You will never see a kind word about that miserable piece of treacherous criminal shit from me.  Deal with it.

You are free to be an anarchist, rebel, criminal, traitor ... or just miserable person (not saying you are any of those).  I certainly understand being miserable myself.

But psychologically, basing your entire existence on hatred, doesn't sound healthy to me, just saying.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

After all, this country was built by people who worked without pay.
God Not Found

Minimalist

Quote from: Baruch on January 18, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
You are free to be an anarchist, rebel, criminal, traitor ... or just miserable person (not saying you are any of those).  I certainly understand being miserable myself.

But psychologically, basing your entire existence on hatred, doesn't sound healthy to me, just saying.

I don't see it that way.  I'm quite content but there are some things that require passion.

When you have a president of the US sucking the cock of a Russki scumbag, that fits the bill.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

I'm worried about what else Trump can do while he has the authority to do it. What will he do if he begins to feel that he has nothing left to lose? What will desperation cause him to childishly destroy?
God Not Found

Minimalist

Something along these lines.....

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 18, 2019, 02:27:07 PM
After all, this country was built by people who worked without pay.

They got a cabin with a dirt floor, and all the corn husks they could eat ;-)

Will be good to see the Democrats put into the cotton fields again, this time non-racists ... White and Colored Democrats can work together in solidarity?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 18, 2019, 03:44:01 PM

I don't see it that way.  I'm quite content but there are some things that require passion.

When you have a president of the US sucking the cock of a Russki scumbag, that fits the bill.

If you voted for Hitlary ... that fits the bill too ... don't ask for whom the blue dress cock stains.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.