More toxic masculinity condemned by the APA and Gillette razors ...

Started by Baruch, January 15, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Plu on January 30, 2019, 04:25:44 PM
I'm not sure what the relevance of Blind Guardian is in this thread, but I'm not passing up an opportunity to listen to it :grin:

:) Well... I am so Drunk....
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I'm pretty much sober now. Seriously.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 30, 2019, 02:54:04 PM
No. I want to have sex with someone who actually wants to know me.

thats.. called having a relationship.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 30, 2019, 06:08:10 PM

Relationships don't exist.  They may want to have sex, but they never actually care about you as a person, about your money maybe, but not ever your person.

A friend is someone who slightly cares for you as a person but doesn't have sex with you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Plu

Quote from: Munch on January 30, 2019, 06:08:10 PM

Nah, that's setting the bar for what's called a relationship much too high. Sounds more like a "good relationship" to me.

drunkenshoe

Guys, 'want to have sex with someone who wants to know me' is just a common female fantasy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on January 30, 2019, 02:01:50 PM
I differ in your opinion about that, I have no issues talking about my issues. Someone else's is their business
I think maybe you are making more of this than there is. I have more time on my hands right now and just checked it. Dat all

OK. (I actually thought I typed OK before.)

Plu

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 31, 2019, 01:47:55 AM
Guys, 'want to have sex with someone who wants to know me' is just a common female fantasy.

Funny, it's one of mine too. (Well... not much of a fantasy perhaps, but still something I desire.)

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 31, 2019, 01:47:55 AM

I know.  It makes my bosoms tingle.  We are all half female.  The fact that women are half male ... should be a strong warning.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Plu on January 31, 2019, 01:54:36 AM
Funny, it's one of mine too. (Well... not much of a fantasy perhaps, but still something I desire.)

Well, so do I and probably does everyone else. It's just really not likely to happen and I don't want to dwell on it. And this makes me sad.

E:Hence the  jump from Blind Guardian to Pink, lol.

Baruch

The liberation of women, by the Pill  ...  is responsible for toxic femininity ... and the destruction of the family unit?

Back in the day, it was cheap Gin in England, in the early 18th century that created a wave of home wrecking.  Was it enlightened atheists who stood against this scourge?

https://vinepair.com/articles/england-gin-history/
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!