More toxic masculinity condemned by the APA and Gillette razors ...

Started by Baruch, January 15, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

If there is anything in the Gillette commercial that someone finds offensive or is picking on them for being a man, that is the epitome of small dick energy.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 15, 2019, 09:52:07 PM
If there is anything in the Gillette commercial that someone finds offensive or is picking on them for being a man, that is the epitome of small dick energy.

or, you know, the epitome of fake #metoo movement advocates trying for their 15 minutes of virtue signalling, not for ever being hurt by men, just joining to tell the world how all men (especially the white ones) are born naturally evil.

you never do try on someone elses shoes, do you?

But don't worry, heres a black guy to explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8IW-QJPxM&t=311s
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on January 15, 2019, 09:52:07 PM
Yeah, Shiranu,  what is offensive in that commercial?  Not a thing I can see.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

What are commercials?  Asking for a friend who didn't get broadband internet in 2004.

PickelledEggs

I don't understand. I watched it and don't see what the big problem is. Lots of whiners you guys are

Poison Tree

and people are outraged that AT&T has a commercial with a gay couple with children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgPYLmXLLU

Oh, for the bygone years when people were concerned with more serious issues. Like  Cheerios promoting miscegenation
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Baruch

So Shiranu ... you are going to shill for Cuck Capitalism?  Really?  Where is your Engels?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Yeah, Shiranu,  what is offensive in that commercial?  Not a thing I can see.

QuoteWhat are commercials?  Asking for a friend who didn't get broadband internet in 2004.

QuoteI don't understand. I watched it and don't see what the big problem is. Lots of whiners you guys are

It's honestly fascinating this kind of social and political cognitive dissonance on it's own religious level of denial.

Swap the genders around, show examples of toxic femininity, women who abuse men or children, how there are women who are misandrist. I think we can agree you'd 'notice the problem' then

But the numbers don't lie, the downvotes at least show people are kissed off with this bullshit from anti male indoctrination from social justice groups.

As athiests, I at least expected a bit more awareness on this kind of over the top pc crap that takes a small example of bad behaviour in people and uses that to apply to all people of one gender (unless their black only the black guys are redeemable in the add your notice).

But that's the problem with social political indoctrination, you've convinced yourselves your doing good, because your following the same kind of group trends that other groups do behind stained glass windows.

So much for free thinking.

Edit: also, you don't see the problem of them using a clip of a youtuber in their anti masculinity advert, who denies the Armenian Genocide? Really?

Shiranu

QuoteBut the numbers don't lie, the downvotes at least show people are kissed off with this bullshit from anti male indoctrination from social justice groups.

You're right, the numbers don't lie; there are alot of men who are so insecure about their masculinity that even this triggers them into a rage that they have to go angry type a blog or scream at youtube to express just how offended they are.

QuoteAs athiests, I at least expected a bit more awareness on this kind of over the top pc crap that takes a small example of bad behaviour in people and uses that to apply to all people of one gender(unless their black only the black guys are redeemable in the add your notice).

That's a hard oof right there.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

The commercial is great, but I can see where your coming from, that it is in support of modern feminism.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 16, 2019, 11:24:25 AM
You're right, the numbers don't lie; there are alot of men who are so insecure about their masculinity that even this triggers them into a rage that they have to go angry type a blog or scream at youtube to express just how offended they are.

That's a hard oof right there.

Too much fluoride in the water supply.  Besides as a Beta, not an Alpha, it makes you attractive to both sexes, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

I find it interesting how some men react to such a commercial.  The truth hurts??  This country has a real problem with bullying.  Who bully's the most? Males.  Males have been the chosen group from the inception of this country.  Males were (white, property holding) in charge according to the constitution.  Women were the last to get the vote.  Women, for any version of a christian group, were to serve men.  Women have accepted this for far far too long.  Now that those accepted ideals are finally being questioned, many many males are really acting butt hurt.  Get over it.  Women should have the same conditions and opportunities as men.  We are now 'lead' by THE classical 5th grade bully.  He is literally rubbing this country in all those classical male assumptions and actions.  It is about time this is brought fully into the light.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 16, 2019, 11:24:25 AM

Your hardly one to be commenting on other people getting offending.

Mike Cl