More toxic masculinity condemned by the APA and Gillette razors ...

Started by Baruch, January 15, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

What is more perfect for the Communist Cadre?  Real war between the sexes in the West ... with live ammo.  Keep it up, Ho Ho (Chi Minh) cucks.

Team America still correct ... you can be a pussy, a dick or an asshole.  Those are the real divisions in humanity.

I see no reason to continue civil rights or democracy, as long as we let all these ... monkeys ... out of their cages.

Sleeping with the enemy?  You bet they do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmqCtZSsQ-M
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Gamergate 2.0 ... is now woke ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK80AVnzVCY

You can in multiplayer mode, be any race or sex you want to be, in any army?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 19, 2019, 12:14:13 AM
Funny. I thought it was the Liberals who were supposed to be thin skinned, whiny snowflakes...
"HEY CONSERVATIVES CAN BE WHINY LOSERS TOO"

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 19, 2019, 03:40:51 PM
"HEY CONSERVATIVES CAN BE WHINY LOSERS TOO"

Yep, it's true.
As are liberals.
As are men and women toxic, making anything their part of become toxic.

Hence why you should never fully dedicate yourself to a religious, social or political ideology (or even fandom), and always look at everything with scepticism.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on January 19, 2019, 04:12:23 PM
Yep, it's true.
As are liberals.
As are men and women toxic, making anything their part of become toxic.

Hence why you should never fully dedicate yourself to a religious, social or political ideology (or even fandom), and always look at everything with scepticism.
You severely missed the sarcasm and joke as a whole

Munch

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 19, 2019, 04:17:05 PM
You severely missed the sarcasm and joke as a whole

The destruction of the US, the UK of Western Civilization, by the Sans Culottes ... is no joke.

Francophone (along with Germano-phone allies) against the Anglophones.  I know which side I am on.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Since it must have got buried, what, specifically, in this ad makes you think it is an attack against all manhood and masculinity?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on January 19, 2019, 04:40:25 PM
The destruction of the US, the UK of Western Civilization, by the Sans Culottes ... is no joke.

No joke........................?  You certainty are with your wacked out statements.  You seem to be a Trumpy before there was a trump.  Theist and willfully blind--yep, that's you.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 19, 2019, 07:33:42 PM
Since it must have got buried, what, specifically, in this ad makes you think it is an attack against all manhood and masculinity?

I've explained it already, and I'm not beating a dead horse any longer on whats already been covered.

But then, I don't expect you to understand the problem, despite there being a lot of people talking about it, articles and videos up talking about it, and even counter videos showing the same 'logic' the advert portrayed.

its hard to explain something like this when the other persons head remain in the sand.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 19, 2019, 08:08:26 PM
No joke........................?  You certainty are with your wacked out statements.  You seem to be a Trumpy before there was a trump.  Theist and willfully blind--yep, that's you.

So .... where were you in the great WWF (world war feminism)?  Were you going French on us guys?  I love women, but not when they are cutting my nuts off.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 19, 2019, 09:24:31 PM
I've explained it already, and I'm not beating a dead horse any longer on whats already been covered.

But then, I don't expect you to understand the problem, despite there being a lot of people talking about it, articles and videos up talking about it, and even counter videos showing the same 'logic' the advert portrayed.

its hard to explain something like this when the other persons head remain in the sand.

Once people take a position (line drawn in the sand), tied to their egos ... they will apply whatever false evidence, false rationalization required to justify it.

One could go Eastern, and deny Self/Ego ... but for most people that is the same as Identity Death.  And in an age of Identity Politics, that just won't do.  Not even Gandhi was willing to deny his Hinduism after all.  Let alone his manhood.

Maybe there are only a few obnoxious feminists out there, just like any other flavor of psychopath ... and we should just ignore them.  But that Women's March ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:

QuoteBut that women's march

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ