News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islam Enters Congress

Started by pr126, January 12, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Given current events, I don't see a whole lot of difference between the violences that christians, moslems, hindus, jews, etc commit.  They are all just insanely nutso.  All of them attempt to kill or subdue all the others wherever they have control. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 03, 2019, 01:47:20 AM
Ah Ben, serious thinker...

Presumed serial killer.  Bodies in basement of his London apartment, some also found when his home in Philadelphia was excavated?  Also a libertine both in London and Paris.  Too much lightening?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 03, 2019, 01:54:22 AM
Given current events, I don't see a whole lot of difference between the violences that christians, moslems, hindus, jews, etc commit.  They are all just insanely nutso.  All of them attempt to kill or subdue all the others wherever they have control.

Violence is violence.  Including ideological violence (aka N Korea).  But that is what humans do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on February 01, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
More like you want it to be anti race rhetoric to feed that virtue signalling. My argument is and always has been on the basis of cult like mentality created though religious indoctrination, which let's me at least separate someones ethnicity and where they came from apart from the indoctrinated beliefs they carry.

Or shall I give full details of the time I went on a date with a man of middle eastern decent and blew him under the seats, or the fact my cousin is getting married to her middle eastern boyfriend after years together and overjoyed for them?

I can separate someones faith from the person if they are prepared to make the effort. Seems like you can't get do that.
But then I'm guessing you think every white person you see might be an evil white Christian conservative, so makes sense in that regard.

Literally nothing you said had anything to do with anything I said.

You asked if Muslims are more conservative than American Conservatives, and I responded no (at least not in America, which is what this thread is about). Infact, American Muslims are significantly more likely to vote Democrat and progressive than they are to vote Republican and conservative, which means they are literally, statistically less conservative than American conservatives.

That is not opinion, that is not pandering to some minority, that is reality. If you have a problem with that... well, sucks for you, I guess.

It's also funny how you are the first one to bring up race, and all so you can talk about just how not racist you are though... and then start accusing others of being racist. But that is just par for course; literally anything you disagree with is apparently racist or sexist against you.

Guilty consciousnesses can be a bitch, I suppose.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

US doesn't equal Britain.  Our Queens are in Hollywood ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

To those concerned with Ethnicity, everything is about Ethnicity.

To those concerned about Race, everything is about Race.

To those concerned about Gender, everything is about Gender.

Thank God I don't care about Gods, LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 03, 2019, 01:54:22 AM

The answer is ... control.  Don't give them control.  Be an anarchist instead.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 06:29:50 PM
The answer is ... control.  Don't give them control.  Be an anarchist instead.

Which you are (although closer to a nihilist).  That's why you are here after all.  To sow depression and hopelessness among newbies who visit and participants. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 07:05:19 PM
Which you are (although closer to a nihilist).  That's why you are here after all.  To sow depression and hopelessness among newbies who visit and participants.

Hardly, I want military dictatorship.  And removal of citizenship from most Americans.  Your description of me was ... as clear a projection as you could make, of yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 07:15:48 PM
Hardly, I want military dictatorship.  And removal of citizenship from most Americans.  Your description of me was ... as clear a projection as you could make, of yourself.

Nah, that's what Trump does.  Spray others with what you worry of yourself.  I've seem this guy too often and know his tricks...  I don't need to do that.

But I think I really will make dinner and then go to bed...