The Tragedy of Cultural Relativism

Started by pr126, January 11, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

All of this guy's videos are incredibly and overly fallacious. Why should I waste my time with these, pr?

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 11, 2019, 01:38:27 PM
All of this guy's videos are incredibly and overly fallacious. Why should I waste my time with these, pr?

don't like having your world views challanged do you?

Well, lets ignore Paul Joseph Watson for a second, and look at the story he brought up, since your automatic response to just seeing him is 'No, no watch!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V9N3r2SNMI

and oh look, the report from cbc too:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/burkina-faso-edith-blais-travel-advisory-1.4970455

don't want to click the link and read? well let me spell it out to you.

Remember the report of the stupid christian missionary, who went to North Sentinel island to spread the word of jesus and got killed? Yeah, these canadians here are just as fucking stupid, because they didn't understand other parts of the world are different to where they come from, and thought 'peace and love' would follow with them, just like the christian thought the word of jesus would be with him and somehow shield him form danger.

if your so stupid to think other countries, with actual statistical proof of heavy violence and death rates, will just become welcoming to your words of 'togetherness', hate to tell you, but that picture in kids classrooms of kids of all nations holding hands around the globe promoting everyone being nice to one another, yeah they tell that you kids the same as they do about father christmas.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

@ PicklelleEggs:

FYI
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

PickelledEggs

Munch, shut the fuck up with your "don't like your world views challenged, do you" bullshit.

I said his videos are fallacious. If there is credible sources for this news, I'll look in to it, but pr's collection of YouTube bullshit is idiotic, at best

I'll check out your links a bit later, when I have time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 11, 2019, 02:23:56 PM
@ PicklelleEggs:

FYI
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

If anyone would know about avoiding reality, it's you, pr. I'll take your word on that

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 11, 2019, 02:42:19 PM
Munch, shut the fuck up with your "don't like your world views challenged, do you" bullshit.

I said his videos are fallacious. If there is credible sources for this news, I'll look in to it, but pr's collection of YouTube bullshit is idiotic, at best

then maybe instead of just dismissing what pr posts, you look into it, like I did, confirm the story is true for yourself, instead of just handwaving it off like 'anything you post is meaningless' as you do you him so often.

however much you dislike people like PJW there is often at least a kernel of truth to what he's saying, and since we have the internet, you can easily look up if whats being said is right or wrong.

I found it interesting having seen the video today myself because it reminded me exactly of the north sentinel island case, and was going to post it until seeing pr already did.

PickelledEggs

How about pr gains credibility first, by posting something other than his bullshit sources and then maybe I'll use energy I'd rather use on jerking off or doing my work to look in to the things he posts?

Right now he's one of the like the crazed retards that yell about the end of the world on city corners
Quote from: Munch on January 11, 2019, 03:57:29 PM
then maybe instead of just dismissing what pr posts, you look into it, like I did, confirm the story is true for yourself, instead of just handwaving it off like 'anything you post is meaningless' as you do you him so often.

however much you dislike people like PJW there is often at least a kernel of truth to what he's saying, and since we have the internet, you can easily look up if whats being said is right or wrong.

I found it interesting having seen the video today myself because it reminded me exactly of the north sentinel island case, and was going to post it until seeing pr already did.

Munch

You have the energy to complain about what he posts, and me, but not the energy to look up info to confirm if it is or isn't bullshit?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on January 11, 2019, 04:25:57 PM
You have the energy to complain about what he posts, and me, but not the energy to look up info to confirm if it is or isn't bullshit?
I didn't say it was confirmed bullshit.

I'm saying in the past, his posts have been proven to be confirmed bullshit. Especially when it's a video uploaded by the cunt that uploaded the videos he shared in the OP.

Whether or not this particular post is bullshit, I honestly don't care enough to find out one way or the other. I don't care about the subject simply because of the original poster.

PickelledEggs

I guess it's kind of the "crying wolf" metaphor. He cries wolf so many times, all that it does is it gets a huge groan from me. Maybe one time he'll be right about something.... for ONCE.... but who will even care about his posts because he's fucking detached....

you're almost as detached as him now, munch... now that i think about it

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 11, 2019, 02:23:56 PM
@ PicklelleEggs:

FYI

I wish all Democrats would hitchhike across Iraq or Morocco ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 11, 2019, 02:42:19 PM

Yeah, NYT, Washington Post, CNN ... and other organs of Trotskyism.

Crying wolf?  60s Marxists are wolves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on January 11, 2019, 07:57:10 PM
Yeah, NYT, Washington Post, CNN ... and other organs of Trotskyism.

Crying wolf?  60s Marxists are wolves.
Oh look. another person that has discredited his own validity

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 11, 2019, 09:06:45 PM
Oh look. another person that has discredited his own validity

Baruch seldom makes sense.  Don't worry about it.  The thing to worry about is if we actual atheists disagree with you.  And we aren't.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!