Spurning Erdogan’s Vision, Turks Leave in Droves, Draining Money and Talent -NYT

Started by drunkenshoe, January 03, 2019, 03:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 08, 2019, 07:32:30 PM
yep, america's built on the bones and graves of those people. Said ancesotes of those people still like calling others nazis though so that makes it okay that it happened.

(you understand this is taking the piss without being serious)

Your situation is built on bones too.  We are alter-Brits.  The Celts will rise and kill all the Normans and Vikings and Anglo-Saxons.

No morality, no legality.  Brute force.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 09, 2019, 03:41:38 AM
My question was legitimate.   If you don't want to answer it, that is up to you.

You are being PC-ed.  You can't ask certain questions, it is triggering.  The new weapon of neo-lib fascism is politeness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 09, 2019, 05:38:25 AM
Almost in every conversation, you are eager than anyone to throw the ball around 'oh because this and that politics'. But then I go and point out a simple successful set of politics made by Jews, you get sarcastic which you usually don't even get when thrown at you.

There is no successful politics, by Jews or anyone else.  So I didn't get you point, my bad.  The art of politics is screwing other people over.  Warfare by other means.  Why is Germany still occupied by the US?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 09, 2019, 05:38:25 AM
Almost in every conversation, you are eager than anyone to throw the ball around 'oh because this and that politics'. But then I go and point out a simple successful set of politics made by Jews, you get sarcastic which you usually don't even get when thrown at you.

You don't quite get it, do you?  It's that you are blaming a group of people for acting together in collusion and a racial or ethnic talent/habit/ practice.

I bet you have assumptions about many other ethnic groups too.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 01:49:35 AM
You don't quite get it, do you?  It's that you are blaming a group of people for acting together in collusion and a racial or ethnic talent/habit/ practice.

I bet you have assumptions about many other ethnic groups too.

She is collectivist ... aka educated tribal.  But we all are to some extent, some more than others.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2019, 02:23:09 AM
She is collectivist ... aka educated tribal.  But we all are to some extent, some more than others.

PR is a "she"?  I can never keep track of this stuff.  Not that it matters...  But I don't want to insult anyone for no purpose.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 03:03:06 AM
PR is a "she"?  I can never keep track of this stuff.  Not that it matters...  But I don't want to insult anyone for no purpose.

We were both referring to drunkenshoe.  Yes, she is a woman.  PR we weren't immediately talking about, he is clearly a man.  But in the world of transexuals on the Internet, who cares?  Just call them by the ridiculous pronoun of their own invention.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2019, 08:11:15 AM
We were both referring to drunkenshoe.  Yes, she is a woman.  PR we weren't immediately talking about, he is clearly a man.  But in the world of transexuals on the Internet, who cares?  Just call them by the ridiculous pronoun of their own invention.

Whatever he/she wants...