Author Topic: IMPERIAL EU: From Nazi to Internationalist Unification  (Read 108 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: IMPERIAL EU: From Nazi to Internationalist Unification
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 12:13:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you mean sports games, no.  I would rather be involved in something than watch. You might be careful about calling atheism a "minority" position.

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  We are 3rd. "and growing...."

I suspect that there will come a day when the last theist dies and no one will notice any more than when the last SERIOUS flat-earther died (can you tell me that person's name?). 

It won't happen in my lifetime (though it would be nice), but it will happen some day.  I mostly just mean, that "someday" no one will care about theisms anymore.

If it won't happen in your lifetime, why are you trying to be a Biblical prophet anyway?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 12:24:27 PM »
If it won't happen in your lifetime, why are you trying to be a Biblical prophet anyway?

Well. mostly because I'm not trying to be a biblical prophet.  But I'm concerned for the future.  Which, apparently, is not high on the Conservative list...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 12:27:48 PM »
Well. mostly because I'm not trying to be a biblical prophet.  But I'm concerned for the future.  Which, apparently, is not high on the Conservative list...

Here and now is all I pragmatically care about.  I have already done what I can for the future (handicapped daughter, 50% influence) ... and hopefully been a positive influence on other young people (probably less than 1% influence at best on them).
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 12:32:21 PM »
Here and now is all I pragmatically care about.  I have already done what I can for the future (handicapped daughter, 50% influence) ... and hopefully been a positive influence on other young people (probably less than 1% influence at best on them).

I respect your life and efforts...  You have mentioned family before and I never negate that.  Best serious wishes. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »
I respect your life and efforts...  You have mentioned family before and I never negate that.  Best serious wishes.

I with the same for everyone, just as you said.  But I don't wish good for political parties or policies (which are non-human, are things).  I don't care if people find that, politically incorrect.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk