IMPERIAL EU: From Nazi to Internationalist Unification

Started by pr126, January 09, 2019, 06:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

See ... it is a double covert action, Nazis pretend to be Communists who pretend to be Nazis ... or is that Communists who pretend be Nazis who pretend to be Communists?  The truthiness of it eludes me ;-)  In any case it is in Alinsky's rules for radicals, used as a single-pad decoding system for Mein Kampf.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

QuoteNazis pretend to be Communists who pretend to be Nazis ... or is that Communists who pretend be Nazis who pretend to be Communists?

You have confused me.

Stop it, will ya!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 09, 2019, 06:25:01 AM
What the fuck is People's Republic on about now?

A new conspiracy theory about Europe becoming arabic, it seems. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 01:24:18 AM
A new conspiracy theory about Europe becoming arabic, it seems. 
Not Arabic. Islamic.
There is a subtle difference. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

But if Europe is Islamised in the future, there will be trouble for the Left.
Islam does not share power. The left will be "assimilated". Resistance is futile.

History proves that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on January 12, 2019, 01:42:54 AM
Not Arabic. Islamic.
There is a subtle difference. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

But if Europe is Islamised in the future, there will be trouble for the Left.
Islam does not share power. The left will be "assimilated". Resistance is futile.

History proves that.

Point accepted.  I was considering the area of origin.

I agree that Muslims will not share power or culture easily, and that is a problem.  All theists are intolerant of other theisms.  Do keep in mind that I personally have no greater love for Islamists than I do of Christians or Jews, or Hindus, etc.  Meaning 0.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
Point accepted.  I was considering the area of origin.

I agree that Muslims will not share power or culture easily, and that is a problem.  All theists are intolerant of other theisms.  Do keep in mind that I personally have no greater love for Islamists than I do of Christians or Jews, or Hindus, etc.  Meaning 0.
Only a small percentage of Muslims are Arab. The majority are from other parts of the world, even converted whites.

But Islam is originally an Arab religion, (religious) imperialism demands that all others are adopting the Arabic culture.
Praying towards Mekka, dress, facial hair style, headgear, adopting an Arabic name. praying in Arabic, reading the Quran in Arabic.
BTW, only 20% of Muslims read or speak Arabic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0W-o3aefro

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on January 12, 2019, 02:22:47 AM
Only a small percentage of Muslims are Arab. The majority are from other parts of the world, even converted whites.

But Islam is originally an Arab religion, (religious) imperialism demands that all others are adopting the Arabic culture.
Praying towards Mekka, dress, facial hair style, headgear, adopting an Arabic name. praying in Arabic, reading the Quran in Arabic.

That's as I understand it. 

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 12, 2019, 02:22:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0W-o3aefro

It is a more successful version of rabbinic Judaism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2019, 08:03:37 AM
It is a more successful version of rabbinic Judaism.

Quite possibly.  Like Christianity, Islamism is newer than Judaism.  All theisms wear out in time.  What amazes me sometimes is that Hindus still exist.  But it is probably just because they have been isolated for a while.  Worldwide exposure will show their flaws as well.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 09:47:12 AM
Quite possibly.  Like Christianity, Islamism is newer than Judaism.  All theisms wear out in time.  What amazes me sometimes is that Hindus still exist.  But it is probably just because they have been isolated for a while.  Worldwide exposure will show their flaws as well.

Yes, the idea that an ethnically defined idea, is exportable, is marginal.  Would Lucky Charms cereal sell well in India or China?

Islam and Judaism are both ethnic in origin.  Christianity is multi-ethnic (per Paul) from the get-go.  That is why Christianity spread (in urban situations only ... pagan means country-bumpkin).  Jews mostly don't encourage conversion, and are not successful in conquering large swaths of territory.  So no surprises there.  Islam did soon allow no frills conversion (earlier, you had to be adopted into an Arabic tribe), and was very successful militarily.  Both Judaism and Islam are culturally Semitic.  This creates a strain on 80% of the Muslims, because they are second class religionists compared to Arab Muslims.  Hence various Shia and Ismaili movements.  Sort of like it used to be that anyone could be Catholic, but only an Italian could be a Pope.

Theisms may wear out, but then so does culture.  Do you attend gladiatorial games?  But culture, and religion, continue in new forms.  Atheism is a minority psychological based position (legitimate even if only for psychological profiling) for the foreseeable future.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2019, 11:54:48 AM
Theisms may wear out, but then so does culture.  Do you attend gladiatorial games?  But culture, and religion, continue in new forms.  Atheism is a minority psychological based position (legitimate even if only for psychological profiling) for the foreseeable future.

If you mean sports games, no.  I would rather be involved in something than watch. You might be careful about calling atheism a "minority" position.

See http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html  We are 3rd. "and growing...."

I suspect that there will come a day when the last theist dies and no one will notice any more than when the last SERIOUS flat-earther died (can you tell me that person's name?). 

It won't happen in my lifetime (though it would be nice), but it will happen some day.  I mostly just mean, that "someday" no one will care about theisms anymore.