News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

This Will Flame Trump's Balls

Started by Minimalist, December 28, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimalist

For the 8th year in a row he loses to Barack Obama as the most admired man!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1678/most-admired-man-woman.aspx

Also, couldn't help but note that Michelle Obama was the most admired woman and HIllary Clinton beat out Melania the Call Girl.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

the_antithesis

Hey, hey, hey. No need to get nasty with Melania. She's just doing what she has to.

I stumbled upon a video on Youtube, probably a Joe Rogan video where he and his guest, forget who, were discussing the first lady. One of them said they'd been to the village she was from in Italy. He said it was a "shithole" and that "I would suck an old man's dick if that's what I had to do to get out."

Baruch

All D women are ugly STD whores?  Really?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Minimalist on December 28, 2018, 08:48:24 PM
For the 8th year in a row he loses to Barack Obama as the most admired man!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1678/most-admired-man-woman.aspx

Also, couldn't help but note that Michelle Obama was the most admired woman and HIllary Clinton beat out Melania the Call Girl.

I am not the slightest bit surprised.  There is Barack, who spoke in high terms about America, democracy, alliances, goals, inclusion, and hopes for a global future.  And lately Michelle Oboma has been speaking of high goals.

And then you have Trump...

I can't list his failures as President; the list is just too long.  I, you, and almost anyone chosen at random could have done better than him.  It has gotten to the point where anything Trump wants is worth automatically opposing because he is so factually wrong about everything he suggests.

Such a person should not be our President...

Put another way, I would trade Nixon for Trump...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Yes, I would trade Nixon for Trump too.  And Eisenhower for everyone since.

Speaking in high brow terms ... how bourgeois of you.  No wonder your poli-sci professors impressed you.

Marie Antoinette was well dressed and well spoken also.  Perhaps the D party can say ... "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"?

Ah yes, the Paris salon scene was enlightening this year, until the Sans Cullottes (aka Les Deplorables) took us for a head chopping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

A first I admit I kinda liked Trumps -Teddy Roosevelt style of open mouth and let her rip, but he just kept going off the wall too far. Teddy would be fun one in this generation...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 28, 2018, 11:24:04 PM
Yes, I would trade Nixon for Trump too.  And Eisenhower for everyone since.

Speaking in high brow terms ... how bourgeois of you.  No wonder your poli-sci professors impressed you.

Marie Antoinette was well dressed and well spoken also.  Perhaps the D party can say ... "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"?

Ah yes, the Paris salon scene was enlightening this year, until the Sans Cullottes (aka Les Deplorables) took us for a head chopping.

Well, in a pragmatic sense, evil competence is better than incompetent evilness, in "some" ways, I suppose. 

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on December 29, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
A first I admit I kinda liked Trumps -Teddy Roosevelt style of open mouth and let her rip, but he just kept going off the wall too far. Teddy would be fun one in this generation...

TR was always direct, but he had positive goals even if you didn't like him or his style.  I'm not sure of an comparison between TR and Trump.  Some wild cocktail vs flat beer maybe?

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on December 29, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Teddy was a whole other class of manliness, a northern Andrew Jackson.  Plain speaking, but not gauche.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

QuoteYes, I would trade Nixon for Trump too.  And Eisenhower for everyone since.

As would I.  And Eisenhower was the last republican who was worth a shit.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 29, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

We agree again (being similar in age).  I only knew about Eisenhower later, but I liked what I read.  I only mentioned Nixon as "better than worse Presidents" as rhetorical.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Sadly, the lesser of two evils remains the lesser evil.

-- H. L. Mencken

Minimalist

QuoteTeddy was a whole other class of manliness, a northern Andrew Jackson.  Plain speaking, but not gauche.

Teddy, except for his Imperialist tendency which was pretty much in vogue at the time, was a great man.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

The Whiny Little Bitch would hate him!

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 29, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
Sadly, the lesser of two evils remains the lesser evil.

I blame everything on McNamara and Kissinger.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Minimalist on December 29, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

And Ike was not really of any party.  Just our fist and only trusted general-President.  Both parties wanted him...