Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Happy holidays you f'in heathens

Started by PopeyesPappy, December 25, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

aitm

up yours as well my friend. When are you going to be back in the area?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: aitm on December 25, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
up yours as well my friend. When are you going to be back in the area?

Unfortunately we don't have any plans for the near future. The poor pup is pretty timid, we think he is autistic, and he doesn't do well out of his normal routine. That pretty much rules out traveling with him, and his momma doesn't like boarding him. That travel problematic for us. :(
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Yes, a Jolly Old Elf that.  Leprechauns were monsters who didn't make sugary cereal either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Cavebear

Quote from: Minimalist on December 25, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Linus, in that version, got it pretty near perfect!  I celebrate Solstice Day.  Blue lights on the house.  Holly Tree cuttings hung from the front steps.  I sometimes wonder if my neighbors notice the lack of red and green.  I would explain about the evergreens if they asked.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

something tells me linus is ad libbing there. Still good speech.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 25, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
something tells me linus is ad libbing there. Still good speech.

Yeah, hence I said "in this version".  But I couldn't have put it better myself in a week... 

And I saved it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!