Author Topic: Hi  (Read 10466 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Hi
« Reply #495 on: February 10, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It that what you call this - "debate"?

One polite adult, many impolite children?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline trdsf

« Reply #496 on: February 11, 2019, 02:04:58 AM »
mighty generous of you to call it a debate rather than having a retard spout complete nonsense and ignore every piece of real evidence and common sense that refutes his prattle. But....I admit some here have engaged in a battle of wit agin half-wit.
"Half-wit" might be generous towards (I assume you mean) Arik.  If he/she was twins, they wouldn't manage one full wit.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

« Reply #497 on: February 11, 2019, 08:54:15 AM »
mighty generous of you to call it a debate rather than having a retard spout complete nonsense and ignore every piece of real evidence and common sense that refutes his prattle. But....I admit some here have engaged in a battle of wit agin halfwit

Real evidence?

Where, when, how?

Please show me this evidence of yours so I can reply to you.
So far I haven't seen a single piece of your evidence.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

« Reply #498 on: February 11, 2019, 09:27:08 AM »
I like how this introduction thread, a place for saying "hi," has derailed into 33 pages of debate.

I also like it BL. lol

But I promise you that as soon as I finish my introduction I will start a thread in the proper forum provide of course that the mods don't kick me out before.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Online Mr.Obvious

« Reply #499 on: February 11, 2019, 09:50:57 AM »

I also like it BL. lol

But I promise you that as soon as I finish my introduction I will start a thread in the proper forum provide of course that the mods don't kick me out before.

I wouldn't worry. You haven't done anything warranting banishment.
I've not read everything you've written, of course.
But from what I've read, I don't think you can be banned.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, requesting 69 last night.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #500 on: February 11, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »
I wouldn't worry. You haven't done anything warranting banishment.
I've not read everything you've written, of course.
But from what I've read, I don't think you can be banned.

Otherwise they would have booted me long ago for rejecting the D-R duopoly.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

« Reply #501 on: February 11, 2019, 02:30:37 PM »

I also like it BL. lol

This board has banned a few, all that I can remember are theists---but, anyway, none were banned for being stupid.  So, even though you have given 'stupid' a bad name, I don't think you will be banned.   Why would you come to a board trying to be banned.  Why not just stay away?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #502 on: February 11, 2019, 06:18:42 PM »
This board has banned a few, all that I can remember are theists---but, anyway, none were banned for being stupid.  So, even though you have given 'stupid' a bad name, I don't think you will be banned.   Why would you come to a board trying to be banned.  Why not just stay away?

This isn't atheistforums.org ... the people here are different ;-p

« Reply #503 on: February 12, 2019, 08:24:48 AM »
Otherwise they would have booted me long ago for rejecting the D-R duopoly.

D-R duopoly?

What is that?

« Reply #504 on: February 12, 2019, 08:26:09 AM »
This isn't atheistforums.org ... the people here are different ;-p

Good to know.

« Reply #505 on: February 12, 2019, 08:50:27 AM »
This board has banned a few, all that I can remember are theists---but, anyway, none were banned for being stupid.  So, even though you have given 'stupid' a bad name, I don't think you will be banned.   Why would you come to a board trying to be banned.

Who try to be banned?

Why not just stay away?

If I go in a yoga forum almost everybody would agree with me so what's the point?
It is in a forum like this in which most people don't agree with me that I can find it very interesting because I have to exercise and train my mind in order to support my beliefs against a strong opposition.

It is this clash that help me to learn how I should put my argument forward in a better way.

No clash = no learning.

« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »
[quote author=Arik link=topic=13210.msg1245797#msg1245797 date=1549979427

If I go in a yoga forum almost everybody would agree with me so what's the point?
It is in a forum like this in which most people don't agree with me that I can find it very interesting because I have to exercise and train my mind in order to support my beliefs against a strong opposition.

It is this clash that help me to learn how I should put my argument forward in a better way.

No clash = no learning.
[/quote]
From what I've read it is hard for me to think you have a brain.  As for learning you demonstrate nothing that would suggest you are capable of doing that--learn.  For your supposed love of being 'conscious' you seem to be so only in one very narrow band of belief.  Beyond that, you seem to be totally oblivious to anything.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

« Reply #507 on: February 12, 2019, 11:15:32 AM »

D-R duopoly?

What is that?

Democrat-Republican. Baruch doesn't think there's a difference between the two.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

Offline Baruch

« Reply #508 on: February 12, 2019, 01:15:50 PM »

Who try to be banned?

No clash = no learning.

i could go to a forum I create, where I am almost the only one there (a former member here did that 18 months ago, shortly afterward he apparently died from solipsism ;-(

These people not only made me a better theist, they made me move from monotheism to polytheism.  i need to get back to worshipping my parrot now ...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #509 on: February 12, 2019, 01:17:24 PM »

D-R duopoly?

What is that?

The US claims to be a two-party polity ... but hasn't been since 1963.  The two parties made a blood brother pact over a certain change in chief executive and are bound by their shared guilt for that, and all the psychopathic shit that came afterward ...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:20:36 PM by Baruch »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk