News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Arik, December 23, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Arik on February 18, 2019, 08:29:55 AM

QuoteSpirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other
as opposed to suggesting that a Most High links us to menstrual cycles and racism....... meh. My Most High is just as high as your Most High.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

I got most high last night...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 20, 2019, 07:58:08 PM
I got most high last night...

Demi-god ... with assistance.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

In the West everyone is a profit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on February 20, 2019, 12:26:11 PM
That is what "woke" people would ask a newcomer back in the day "What is your practice?".  Of course one assumed one was actually following it.

"Practice" here is mostly arts (not bad), sex and maybe substance abuse.

That is interesting Baruch.

Most materialists are so eager about the concept of Darwin evolution that for them evolution of the consciousness means absolutely nothing so for them evolution is only one way up basically related to body changes.
These folks don't even realize that along with evolution there is also an other phenomenon which we can call Devolution which is the opposite of evolution in the way that instead of going up is going down (descent to a lower or worse state).

Nothing is fixed in this universe so obviously everything move and change such as the awareness in consciousness.
These folks play with something that they do not know and that is quite dangerous indeed.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Arik

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 20, 2019, 01:15:52 PM
Practice may get you to Carnegie Hall.

It all depend where the head is heading to.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 21, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

That is interesting Baruch.

Most materialists are so eager about the concept of Darwin evolution that for them evolution of the consciousness means absolutely nothing so for them evolution is only one way up basically related to body changes.
These folks don't even realize that along with evolution there is also an other phenomenon which we can call Devolution which is the opposite of evolution in the way that instead of going up is going down (descent to a lower or worse state).

Nothing is fixed in this universe so obviously everything move and change such as the awareness in consciousness.
These folks play with something that they do not know and that is quite dangerous indeed.

Materialist evolution ... I have so many mansions, i have lost count (see John McCain).  I have so many employees, I send employees to he market for more employees (Disney Aladdin paraphrase).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

But it won't get you a job.  I'm not being trite.  Skill is one thing and being able to use it is another.  Say you are great at magic tricks, but have no panter.  You'll thrill kids at patrties, but you'll never get on late night shows.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 12:05:03 PM
But it won't get you a job.  I'm not being trite.  Skill is one thing and being able to use it is another.  Say you are great at magic tricks, but have no panter.  You'll thrill kids at patrties, but you'll never get on late night shows.

That is raciiiis.  Everyone is equal by fiat; regardless of talent, experience, education, training, opportunity ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 12:54:17 PM
That is raciiiis.  Everyone is equal by fiat; regardless of talent, experience, education, training, opportunity ...

Is "raciiiis" some sort of bacteria?  Anyway, I never said everyone was equal.  I said (somewhere in the past) that all people are born equal.  After that, all bets are off the table.  My goal is to rebalance things by adulthood to make up for environments..

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 01:03:46 PM
Is "raciiiis" some sort of bacteria?  Anyway, I never said everyone was equal.  I said (somewhere in the past) that all people are born equal.  After that, all bets are off the table.  My goal is to rebalance things by adulthood to make up for environments..

Jefferson was a slaving raping POS.  You are not born equal either.  Otherwise the Black Jeffersons would have been embarrassed by their White slaves.  And BTW, I was mostly agreeing with you.  But as knee-jerk radical ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 01:11:06 PM
Jefferson was a slaving raping POS.  You are not born equal either.  Otherwise the Black Jeffersons would have been embarrassed by their White slaves.  And BTW, I was mostly agreeing with you.  But as knee-jerk radical ...

Do you realize that you make my point? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 04:16:35 PM
Do you realize that you make my point?

I made your point, first!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 06:23:43 PM
I made your point, first!

Indeed you did.  Mine.  And I truly thank you for that.  It isn't ever day that someome makes the very point I wish to make before or after I do.

trdsf

So will the Q subway line.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan