News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Arik, December 23, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arik

Quote from: aitm on February 08, 2019, 08:07:46 PM
of course you are right...thats why we don't need to teach our children to speak or even shit in a bucket.....your brilliance is lost in a brillo pad.

Not at all Mister.

Having to go through reincarnation (if you believe in it) all the knowledge that we had in previous lives does not pop up all of a sudden for the simple reason that when you are a baby the body-brain is still growing towards his full potential but hasn't reach that stage yet that is why babies need to be reminded how to live.
This of course has zero to do with whether the potential and knowledge of children from previous lives are there or not.

The fact is that those children that are most knowledgeable manifest their knowledge and skill earlier while those less knowledgeable manifest it later if at all regardless whether we teach them to speak or to poop in the pot.

Your problem is that by not believing in reincarnation you put everybody on the same starting line when in reality this starting line started millions years ago and in the meantime the smarter got ahead while the lazy one got behind and that is quite obvious when we see genius in children. 

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 09, 2019, 08:20:49 AM

Wrong again mate.
Children do not hide much at all.
It is when they grow up that they stop behaving in a natural way as when they were young.

Rousseau would agree with you.  Civilization is unnatural.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2019, 09:12:07 AM
Rousseau would agree with you.  Civilization is unnatural.

My spiritual teacher said that this planet is in a transition phase so a lot of changes take place all the time.
Not all these changes are for the better as we can see at the moment with wars, famine, climate changes and other but by doing mistakes we can also learn provide we survive this difficult time.

He was however optimistic that we will get through and reach new level of knowledge especially in the spiritual field so people will stop behaving in a non natural way.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Arik on February 09, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

My spiritual teacher said that this planet is in a transition phase so a lot of changes take place all the time.
Not all these changes are for the better as we can see at the moment with wars, famine, climate changes and other but by doing mistakes we can also learn provide we survive this difficult time.

He was however optimistic that we will get through and reach new level of knowledge especially in the spiritual field so people will stop behaving in a non natural way.

That's nice.

The guy who lives three Blocks away from me, in a cartboard box, said something similar.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Belgium is hosting refugees from Venezuela now?  Or is that Zimbabwe?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2019, 01:25:43 PM
Belgium is hosting refugees from Venezuela now?  Or is that Zimbabwe?

There was a time antwerp had most different nationalities in it, out of all of Europe. Outdone only by new york. Don't know it's ranking now, but i bet it is still up there.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Quote from: Arik on February 09, 2019, 09:01:20 AM
Your problem is that by not believing in reincarnation you put everybody on the same starting line when in reality this starting line started millions years ago and in the meantime the smarter got ahead while the lazy one got behind and that is quite obvious when we see genius in children. 

I see....so of the millions upon millions of babies we get 5 genius's....every decade or so. Yeah.....you got all the genius working for you right now. Must be why you spend so much time here instead of solving the Grand Unification Theory.....lucky us.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Arik

Quote from: aitm on February 09, 2019, 04:58:21 PM
I see....so of the millions upon millions of babies we get 5 genius's....every decade or so. Yeah.....you got all the genius working for you right now. Must be why you spend so much time here instead of solving the Grand Unification Theory.....lucky us.

Here we are with one more dogma.

According to you there is only one planet where people live and this planet is our planet in which you see only 5 genius.
In other words there are no other planets where genius may live.

How sad Mister.

And atheists suppose to be those open mind that believe in science?

Have you ever play one of those puzzle game in which a particular piece only fit in a particular spot?
That is how the universal system works.
While genius fit in a particular planet where life is more evolved other people with less knowledge and consciousness are bound to live in a different dimension which is more compatible with their mental-spiritual progress.

Arik

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on February 09, 2019, 12:00:47 PM
That's nice.

The guy who lives three Blocks away from me, in a cartboard box, said something similar.

That is a complain that you should direct to those who promote the capitalist system which by the way my spiritual teacher is against it.
Try to go to Mr. Trump and tell him..........son we had enough of your garbage.

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 10, 2019, 10:13:59 AM

That is a complain that you should direct to those who promote the capitalist system which by the way my spiritual teacher is against it.
Try to go to Mr. Trump and tell him..........son we had enough of your garbage.

Western materialists can't imagine that their culture is parochial ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashrama_(stage)

Living in a cardboard box, might be a necessary ashram in life experience.  I am a Vanaprastha myself.

One of the posters here admits to being a Sannyasa.

Being capitalist is appropriate to the earlier Brrahmacharya and Grihastha stages.  It is appropriate for their elders to share what they have stored up with the youngers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

I like how this introduction thread, a place for saying "hi," has derailed into 33 pages of debate.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 10, 2019, 01:37:14 PM
I like how this introduction thread, a place for saying "hi," has derailed into 33 pages of debate.

Arik's fault.  He had made 10 posts here, but didn't start a new topic in a regular section.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

has derailed into 33 pages of debate.
mighty generous of you to call it a debate rather than having a retard spout complete nonsense and ignore every piece of real evidence and common sense that refutes his prattle. But....I admit some here have engaged in a battle of wit agin half-wit.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on February 10, 2019, 02:36:51 PM
mighty generous of you to call it a debate rather than having a retard spout complete nonsense and ignore every piece of real evidence and common sense that refutes his prattle. But....I admit some here have engaged in a battle of wit agin half-wit.

Otha's chess game.  If you aren't winning, overturn the chessboard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

It that what you call this - "debate"?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman