News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Arik, December 23, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Arik on February 04, 2019, 09:50:38 AM

On the other hand many humans that like some animals over the normal will be reborn as animals.

and they taste just like chicken......
QuoteIt is a law of nature to enter the dimension that is mostly compatible with our desires

a law?  You may want to open the windows son.....those "magical" crystals you bought may just be meth.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 06, 2019, 09:31:56 AM

Tell me about you if you don't mind Baruch.

You like history, philosophy and a lot of other things but what is your real agenda in life?
Thanks.

I am alone in the Theater of Dionysus in Athens, I am one of many there -> Sometimes I am the protagonist, or the antagonist, or in the chorus or in the audience.  Sometimes a comedy is in progress, but more often a tragedy.  Those are the dimensions of my witnessing.  What I was, I have not yet become ... what I will be, I already have been, and where those cross over, here am I.  My witnessing is a becoming, is interwoven with the play's progress.  I have arrived, but I have never left.  What I may be, lies beyond speech, beyond revealing.  My purpose is to embody that mystery, which is to live a life ... Dionysius am I.  Let's drink to that!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on February 06, 2019, 07:54:56 PM
I am alone in the Theater of Dionysus in Athens, I am one of many there -> Sometimes I am the protagonist, or the antagonist, or in the chorus or in the audience.  Sometimes a comedy is in progress, but more often a tragedy.  Those are the dimensions of my witnessing.  What I was, I have not yet become ... what I will be, I already have been, and where those cross over, here am I.  My witnessing is a becoming, is interwoven with the play's progress.  I have arrived, but I have never left.  What I may be, lies beyond speech, beyond revealing.  My purpose is to embody that mystery, which is to live a life ... Dionysius am I.  Let's drink to that!

That agenda would be a little complicated for me to follow but me is me and you is you so go for it.

But as an old saying goes............all roads lead to Rome ................and at the end we all end up in the same beautiful place.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Arik

Quote from: aitm on February 06, 2019, 02:58:06 PM
and they taste just like chicken......
a law?  You may want to open the windows son.....those "magical" crystals you bought may just be meth.

Sorry aitm but there is far far too much evidence to prove that people reborn in the dimension that is most compatible with their desires as I already shown in which artists like Beethoven, Mozart and others were able to give concerts when they were less than 10 years old.
Where would they have achieved that skill other than in previous lives but that are only some examples of the most famous.
In reality we all follow the same thing that is why there is no need to use meth to understand how the system works.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

aitm

Quote from: Arik on February 07, 2019, 08:41:57 AM

Sorry aitm but there is far far too much evidence

there is NO evidence except in your addled brain.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 07, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

That agenda would be a little complicated for me to follow but me is me and you is you so go for it.

But as an old saying goes............all roads lead to Rome ................and at the end we all end up in the same beautiful place.

Elysium?  Only heroes go there.  The rest are lucky to drink from the Lethe ... river of forgetfulness, as restored NPCs they get recycled.

But I have eidetic dreams, been to many worlds, been many beings ... so Elysium is real.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Arik and I can see things inside-out.  The norm here is outside-in ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eehz5YKnBf4

The mind isn't in the body, the body is in the mind.  And mind is merely the secular word for spirit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on February 07, 2019, 12:54:53 PM
Elysium?  Only heroes go there.  The rest are lucky to drink from the Lethe ... river of forgetfulness, as restored NPCs they get recycled.

But I have eidetic dreams, been to many worlds, been many beings ... so Elysium is real.

I guess that in previous reincarnations I also was drinking from the Lethe but one day I did wake up and grow up so now here I am trying my very best to reach Elysium where one day everybody will end up.
As I did learn also everybody is bound to learn sooner or later.
There is no other way to go.

Arik

Quote from: Baruch on February 08, 2019, 12:25:53 AM
Arik and I can see things inside-out.  The norm here is outside-in ...

The mind isn't in the body, the body is in the mind.  And mind is merely the secular word for spirit.

I would put it slightly differently.

The body-brain is the vehicle in which the consciousness-mind stay until life is there.
As soon as the vehicle die the consciousness-mind leave and reincarnate in a new body-brain or if it has reached the superconscious mind merge in it to become one with the whole.

QuoteAnd mind is merely the secular word for spirit.

Agree.

Arik

Quote from: aitm on February 07, 2019, 10:32:46 AM
there is NO evidence except in your addled brain.

Oh, well in this case then the knowledge that people got when they born must have fallen from the sky in a miraculous way.

Gee, I thought that atheists believe in science not in miracles?

Baruch

Quote from: Arik on February 08, 2019, 10:48:58 AM

Oh, well in this case then the knowledge that people got when they born must have fallen from the sky in a miraculous way.

Gee, I thought that atheists believe in science not in miracles?

Since 500 BCE, all rationalists are son's of Plato, they have unique insight into the Eternal Forms.  And are entitled to be the natural Guardians of society.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Arik on February 08, 2019, 10:48:58 AM

of course you are right...thats why we don't need to teach our children to speak or even shit in a bucket.....your brilliance is lost in a brillo pad.

Unbeliever

Of course, we all have miraculous knowledge when we're born, but most of us are smart enough to hide it. Only the stupid people like Mozart are too dumb to keep it a secret.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2019, 08:15:49 PM
Of course, we all have miraculous knowledge when we're born, but most of us are smart enough to hide it. Only the stupid people like Mozart are too dumb to keep it a secret.

That and "Baby Geniuses" ... a movie from 1999.  This was also Socrates/Plato's theory ... the pre-knowledge being the Eternal Forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgjvh4_h_lQ

I saw a officer promoted to Major yesterday, his two year old girl was there, wanting daddy more than mommy, and being terrible-two ;-)  Feminists start young ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Arik

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

Wrong again mate.
Children do not hide much at all.
It is when they grow up that they stop behaving in a natural way as when they were young.