Why Africa's Future Is Colonial

Started by pr126, December 22, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
Any culture or group of cultures that fall behind others will be preyed upon.  Africa is subject to periodic  climactic problems that prevent them from organizing lasting nations.  While these conditions were beneficial to challenging early hominids to evolve and succeed (and leave), they are very hard in the long-term. 

One challenge (among many) for the developed world is to find ways to make Africa as a whole into a place for humans to grow and thrive.  We owe that to the place we came from, and we owe it to the people who live there.

Why should I spend $1 trillion of my taxes to support anyone?  Including Israel?  Or you can just go visit Little Sambo and show him how to rub two sticks together to make a fire.  You are so ... White privs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2018, 02:44:40 AM
Why should I spend $1 trillion of my taxes to support anyone?  Including Israel?  Or you can just go visit Little Sambo and show him how to rub two sticks together to make a fire.  You are so ... White privs.

You pay a trillion dollars in taxes?  I'm VERY impressed!

For the rest of it, you might want to study how international connections between and among nations work.

And I could do without your constant cheap racist jokes like about "Sambo".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 29, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
You pay a trillion dollars in taxes?  I'm VERY impressed!

For the rest of it, you might want to study how international connections between and among nations work.

And I could do without your constant cheap racist jokes like about "Sambo".

You are so pure, your Gandhi clothes never get dirty or sweaty, even after walking 200 miles to get salt.

The American people pay more than a trillion dollars in taxes.  To bad it is mostly wasted, because people are completely incompetent.

International connections ... hmmm ... China says to Vietnam, do what we say or we invade you!  Otherwise it is just transactions between branches of the Rothschild banking system (move on, nothing to see here).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
You are so pure, your Gandhi clothes never get dirty or sweaty, even after walking 200 miles to get salt.

The American people pay more than a trillion dollars in taxes.  To bad it is mostly wasted, because people are completely incompetent.

International connections ... hmmm ... China says to Vietnam, do what we say or we invade you!  Otherwise it is just transactions between branches of the Rothschild banking system (move on, nothing to see here).

I note you left my quote out, LOL!  Can't stand the heat, huh?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 29, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
I note you left my quote out, LOL!  Can't stand the heat, huh?

I am inconsistent, part of my strategy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
I am inconsistent, part of my strategy.

You and Trump both.  That's a defense?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 29, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
You and Trump both.  That's a defense?

Chaos isn't the same as inconsistent.  If one is deliberate, then it isn't chaos ;-)  It remains to be seen if President Trump does anything deliberate, or is it just random neurons firing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2018, 05:05:46 PM
Chaos isn't the same as inconsistent.  If one is deliberate, then it isn't chaos ;-)  It remains to be seen if President Trump does anything deliberate, or is it just random neurons firing.

Trump causes deliberate chaos as a strategy.