DRAG QUEEN KIDS: The New Normal?

Started by pr126, December 22, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Some more depravity promoted by the Marxist left.

Yes, the Marxist left, hellbent on destroying our culture.

Simply child abuse.

QuoteDrag Queen Kid Desmond is Amazing recently danced at a gay bar & Lactatia the 8 year old drag queen has been praised by progressives. Drag Queens are increasingly being invited to speak at schools, so is drag the normal for children?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlCu_P6TFmE

Munch

Gotta indoctrinate them while young, so he's ready to suck dick at 16.

Serious tone now, I'm getting pretty sick of this. So often we've had discussions on the evils of indoctrinating children into religion and what that does to them, examples like young gays and lesbians feeling like they can't be themselves or run away from home because their religious parents are so indoctrinated they value their religion over protecting their child.

This current age has a new form of indoctrination, into parents forcing a social identity they want onto their children. It's like the article I posted about saving the little boy who's mother forces him to be a girl. It's as fucked up as forcing a kid to conform to your religious beliefs.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 22, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Serious tone now, I'm getting pretty sick of this. So often we've had discussions on the evils of indoctrinating children into religion and what that does to them, examples like young gays and lesbians feeling like they can't be themselves or run away from home because their religious parents are so indoctrinated they value their religion over protecting their child.

This current age has a new form of indoctrination, into parents forcing a social identity they want onto their children. It's like the article I posted about saving the little boy who's mother forces him to be a girl. It's as fucked up as forcing a kid to conform to your religious beliefs.

Tyranny is tyranny.  Has nothing to do with being gay or atheist.  Bad enough that parents are abusing children on their own, but you better be "woke" if the abuse is happening because of a larger social movement.  Hitler Youth, anyone?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Cultural Marxsm is the new religion. They have their priest in the universities, media, civil service.
The war is on for the minds of the people, starting in nurseries, public schools, everywhere.

To object is not allowed.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 22, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
Cultural Marxsm is the new religion. They have their priest in the universities, media, civil service.
The war is on for the minds of the people, starting in nurseries, public schools, everywhere.

To object is not allowed.

And this was clearly mentioned as a possible goal, by actual Marxists, during the Cold War.

But gayness and atheism can be seen as Fifth column also.  Anything outside of conservative norms.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 22, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Relax, PR represents very few people.  But you are correct, he does need to be discussed against...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!