'Boys Have Periods Too' to be Taught to UK 8 Year Olds

Started by pr126, December 20, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on December 24, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

But there are plenty of people who simply want to act like their trans not because of a real desire to be another gender, but just because it makes them feel special
WHO? I swear you two are so full of shit.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 24, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
pr, you are beyond unreachable.
Why? It is just my opinion.
Don't like it? Ignore it.

But give it a moments reflection, why do you don't like it?
Why is it disturbing you? Do you care to explain?

PickelledEggs

It's not just an opinion. You're making a claim. An incredibly incorrect one.
Quote from: pr126 on December 24, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Why? It is just my opinion.
Don't like it? Ignore it.

But give it a moments reflection, why do you don't like it?
Why is it disturbing you? Do you care to explain?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 24, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
In Pr's case, he has spent several threads informing us that transexuals are just mentally ill people and thus don't deserve any special treatment (which itself is an extremely problematic statement).

For Munch, it was entire thread dedicated to calling transexuals who don't get sex changes a bunch of pussies and powers and "tools of the left" because they don't have the balls to go through with it... because you know, it couldn't be societal pressure or the fact it costs $100,000+ to go through with the operation.

This is why it is regulated by doctors, making diagnoses.  It isn't done by free choice and signing an affidavit.  Like joining UKIP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I find a curious parallel between the religious obsession about sex and morality and the left obsession with LGBTQ, feminism, #metoo, transgenderism, the blurring between male and female, and the inversion of morality.
Started in the '60s with "make love, not war". We have progressed quite a lot since.

The left is using the same tactics, in reverse.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 24, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
It's not just an opinion. You're making a claim. An incredibly incorrect one.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It is not a claim, it is an observation. Why is it incorrect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFCm-_K25M0

Baruch

2+2=5 ... any claim otherwise is racist!  Why?  Because I have more virtue signaling than you.  In STEM fields now, math and experiment are being called White bias.

https://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html

The retuning of search results to support particular parties and policies is only the tip of the Pythagorean theorem.

More from Mathbabe ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=heQzqX35c9A

The USSA and EUSA will want to emulate the whole Chinese social network value system.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 24, 2018, 10:17:55 PM
I find a curious parallel between the religious obsession about sex and morality and the left obsession with LGBTQ, feminism, #metoo, transgenderism, the blurring between male and female, and the inversion of morality.
Started in the '60s with "make love, not war". We have progressed quite a lot since.

The left is using the same tactics, in reverse.

Love?  Fuck the Establishment (aka parents) is more like it.  We went into 1984 territory during all the campus drug parties in the 60s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Why are the leftist so defensive about their ideology?
For the same reason that the religious fundamentalist does when you question their beliefs.

It is their beliefs you are criticizing. That is perceived as heresy.

Always the same "usual suspect" who are jumping up and down. You know who you are.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 25, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
Why are the leftist so defensive about their ideology?
For the same reason that the religious fundamentalist does when you question their beliefs.

It is their beliefs you are criticizing. That is perceived as heresy.

Always the same "usual suspect" who are jumping up and down. You know who you are.

People naturally see a failure of their ideas as an existential threat.  So much so, that nations go to war over it.  It is the least of our problems, that people who's ideas are empirically unsound, endlessly rationalize why they are correct anyway.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Does the man hold the idea or does the idea holds the man?

Oops, there I go again. Sexist.
Let's revise this.

Does the nonbinary person holds the idea or... you know the rest.

That's more like it.

https://youtu.be/ItsGW1Nlm3c

Some may think this is idiotic. Not at all.
It is mind control.
Altering the language for “right think” just as George Orwell predicted in his novel 1984.

And people cheered. That’s progress.

Baruch

Well, if you choose collectivism ... then the man isn't important, the class is.  And if you believe in dialectical materialism, then really even class isn't important.  History is a inevitable progress machine that produces sausage out of people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 22, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
The actual story is that trans boys (who are biologically female) can have periods. No one is trying to teach school children that biological males menstruate.

Jesus Christ people, do a little research before you jump on the anti-sjw bandwagon.

Sounded like that to me.  I find stupid people making stupid claims all over the internet.  So, one more stupid claim didn't seem that odd.  And so many people write so carelessly (thinking that everyone else knows what they MEAN but don't actually say) that even when I DO research, it isn't what they meant anyway.

At some point, you have to take what people say literally.  And besides, I am beginning to think that 80% of the population is dumber than average.  I know, I know...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 25, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Does the man hold the idea or does the idea holds the man?

Oops, there I go again. Sexist.
Let's revise this.

Does the nonbinary person holds the idea or... you know the rest.

That's more like it.

https://youtu.be/ItsGW1Nlm3c

Some may think this is idiotic. Not at all.
It is mind control.
Altering the language for “right think” just as George Orwell predicted in his novel 1984.

And people cheered. That’s progress.

For once, a simple term solves the language problem.  It's "humankind".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Humankind is a good compromise.  But mind you, in Spanish, Africans are still called "negro".  Why are Anglophones the only one's targeted?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.