'Boys Have Periods Too' to be Taught to UK 8 Year Olds

Started by pr126, December 20, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Another one for the WTF files.

Find out why young children are being taught that all genders can have periods!!!

Slowly but surely the Western world is going insane.
Why do I say the western world? Because I do not hear/read of other cultures doing anything similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=autxJV2_J_I

In case of doubt that this is "fake news":

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/16/boys-can-have-periods-schoolchildren-taught-latest-victory-transgender/

https://inews.co.uk/news/school-to-teach-boys-that-they-too-can-have-periods-in-move-to-be-inclusive-of-all-genders/

https://www.rt.com/uk/446756-boys-periods-school-curriculum/

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

England hasn't gone far enough.  The only way to get rid of toxic masculinity is to give mandatory sex changes to all the little boys.  See, maybe being ruled by a Queen, isn't the best thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

So it's at the stage now of making up shit about the natural order to force 'progressivism'
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 21, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
So it's at the stage now of making up shit about the natural order to force 'progressivism'

Well, darn y'all, shucks and gee whiz, I'm agin it too...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 21, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

Progressivism ... new name for Communism ... new name for French Terror.

And what is the French Terror really?  Oedipus Complex/Electra Complex.  Kill your father marry your mother/kill your mother too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

The actual story is that trans boys (who are biologically female) can have periods. No one is trying to teach school children that biological males menstruate.

Jesus Christ people, do a little research before you jump on the anti-sjw bandwagon.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 22, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
The actual story is that trans boys (who are biologically female) can have periods. No one is trying to teach school children that biological males menstruate.

Jesus Christ people, do a little research before you jump on the anti-sjw bandwagon.
"Conservative sjws"

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
Well, darn y'all, shucks and gee whiz, I'm agin it too...

Your redneck parody is oppressive to the lower working class in American society. As someone who isn't of American society though its curious since you'd be closer related to those people you parody then myself.

Munch

Here's the thing, the number of biological trans gendered children (and actual trans gendered children, not children dressed up as the wrong gender by their freakshow patents who want to show the world how progressive they are by fucking up their children's psyches) is extremely low, if you look into it, your be lucky if you find one or two trans gendered kids in a single american state in school.
This makes their situation unique and its fair to teach about those few small individuals.

But if you make a class to put these message across that children of any gender can have periods, then it's sending the wrong message to young boys

This is again schools forcing identity politics on children when it isn't needed.

Minimalist

So far nothing that pr has posted has been worth any research.  Or the time it takes to read, if the truth be told.

He's obviously a big fan of the National Enquirer.  I wonder if he has found Elvis on the moon yet?

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Munch on December 22, 2018, 09:03:39 PM
Here's the thing, the number of biological trans gendered children (and actual trans gendered children, not children dressed up as the wrong gender by their freakshow patents who want to show the world how progressive they are by fucking up their children's psyches) is extremely low, if you look into it, your be lucky if you find one or two trans gendered kids in a single american state in school.
This makes their situation unique and its fair to teach about those few small individuals.

But if you make a class to put these message across that children of any gender can have periods, then it's sending the wrong message to young boys

This is again schools forcing identity politics on children when it isn't needed.
Oh for fuck sakes, Munch, of course you still manage to find a reason to hate this even after a correction.

They are not being taught anything factually incorrect. Given the sheer amount of ignorance the general population has about trans people, this is not a bad thing for kids to be learning about. There's nothing political about it. We on the left always say that the best solution to prejudice is education: well here it is! Frankly, there needs to be more education about minority groups, not less!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Free public education, it is in the Communist Manifesto.  Coincidence?  I think not.  If we can't agree on what to publicly teach children, then close all the schools (and colleges) and send the little monsters home were mom and dad will be free to abuse them with theology or ideology.  This is just a part, of the total breakdown of society, if everything, including toilet paper (see Venezuela) becomes a political question.  In that case ... more evidence of total failure as a species.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Many young Americans believe that communism, - if done right - is the best governance.
So far, no one has implemented it “correctly” anywhere.

It cannot be done, because firstly, it is anti-human.  It is against human nature.
Second, it is only can be done by tyranny, by force, and mass murder.

None of those people have experienced communism. It has to be lived to appreciate it.

Globalism indicates the same goal.
Globalist don’t care about the third world, they want everywhere to be the third world.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them