Author Topic: 'Boys Have Periods Too' to be Taught to UK 8 Year Olds  (Read 784 times)

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: 'Boys Have Periods Too' to be Taught to UK 8 Year Olds
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2018, 02:14:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But there are plenty of people who simply want to act like their trans not because of a real desire to be another gender, but just because it makes them feel special
WHO? I swear you two are so full of shit.
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline pr126

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2018, 02:29:09 PM »
pr, you are beyond unreachable.
Why? It is just my opinion.
Don't like it? Ignore it.

But give it a moments reflection, why do you don't like it?
Why is it disturbing you? Do you care to explain?

β€œWe now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banks destroy the economy.” – Chris Hedges.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »
It's not just an opinion. You're making a claim. An incredibly incorrect one.
Why? It is just my opinion.
Don't like it? Ignore it.

But give it a moments reflection, why do you don't like it?
Why is it disturbing you? Do you care to explain?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline Baruch

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »
In Pr's case, he has spent several threads informing us that transexuals are just mentally ill people and thus don't deserve any special treatment (which itself is an extremely problematic statement).

For Munch, it was entire thread dedicated to calling transexuals who don't get sex changes a bunch of pussies and powers and "tools of the left" because they don't have the balls to go through with it... because you know, it couldn't be societal pressure or the fact it costs $100,000+ to go through with the operation.

This is why it is regulated by doctors, making diagnoses.  It isn't done by free choice and signing an affidavit.  Like joining UKIP.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline pr126

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 10:17:55 PM »
I find a curious parallel between the religious obsession about sex and morality and the left obsession with LGBTQ, feminism, #metoo, transgenderism, the blurring between male and female, and the inversion of morality.
Started in the '60s with "make love, not war". We have progressed quite a lot since.

The left is using the same tactics, in reverse.

β€œWe now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banks destroy the economy.” – Chris Hedges.

Offline pr126

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2018, 10:18:58 PM »
It's not just an opinion. You're making a claim. An incredibly incorrect one.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It is not a claim, it is an observation. Why is it incorrect?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:34:58 PM by pr126 »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2018, 12:17:17 AM »
2+2=5 ... any claim otherwise is racist!  Why?  Because I have more virtue signaling than you.  In STEM fields now, math and experiment are being called White bias.

The retuning of search results to support particular parties and policies is only the tip of the Pythagorean theorem.

More from Mathbabe ...

The USSA and EUSA will want to emulate the whole Chinese social network value system.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:24:51 AM by Baruch »
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Baruch

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2018, 12:19:18 AM »
I find a curious parallel between the religious obsession about sex and morality and the left obsession with LGBTQ, feminism, #metoo, transgenderism, the blurring between male and female, and the inversion of morality.
Started in the '60s with "make love, not war". We have progressed quite a lot since.

The left is using the same tactics, in reverse.

Love?  Fuck the Establishment (aka parents) is more like it.  We went into 1984 territory during all the campus drug parties in the 60s.

Offline pr126

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2018, 12:54:59 AM »
Why are the leftist so defensive about their ideology?
For the same reason that the religious fundamentalist does when you question their beliefs.

It is their beliefs you are criticizing. That is perceived as heresy.

Always the same "usual suspect" who are jumping up and down. You know who you are.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2018, 01:04:31 AM »
Why are the leftist so defensive about their ideology?
For the same reason that the religious fundamentalist does when you question their beliefs.

It is their beliefs you are criticizing. That is perceived as heresy.

Always the same "usual suspect" who are jumping up and down. You know who you are.

People naturally see a failure of their ideas as an existential threat.  So much so, that nations go to war over it.  It is the least of our problems, that people who's ideas are empirically unsound, endlessly rationalize why they are correct anyway.

Offline pr126

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2018, 01:55:19 AM »
Does the man hold the idea or does the idea holds the man?

Oops, there I go again. Sexist.
Let's revise this.

Does the nonbinary person holds the idea or... you know the rest.

That's more like it.

Some may think this is idiotic. Not at all.
It is mind control.
Altering the language for β€œright think” just as George Orwell predicted in his novel 1984.

And people cheered. That’s progress.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:17:26 AM by pr126 »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2018, 02:59:50 AM »
Well, if you choose collectivism ... then the man isn't important, the class is.  And if you believe in dialectical materialism, then really even class isn't important.  History is a inevitable progress machine that produces sausage out of people.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2018, 07:05:09 PM »
The actual story is that trans boys (who are biologically female) can have periods. No one is trying to teach school children that biological males menstruate.

Jesus Christ people, do a little research before you jump on the anti-sjw bandwagon.

Sounded like that to me.  I find stupid people making stupid claims all over the internet.  So, one more stupid claim didn't seem that odd.  And so many people write so carelessly (thinking that everyone else knows what they MEAN but don't actually say) that even when I DO research, it isn't what they meant anyway.

At some point, you have to take what people say literally.  And besides, I am beginning to think that 80% of the population is dumber than average.  I know, I know...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2018, 07:06:55 PM »
Does the man hold the idea or does the idea holds the man?

Oops, there I go again. Sexist.
Let's revise this.

Does the nonbinary person holds the idea or... you know the rest.

That's more like it.

Some may think this is idiotic. Not at all.
It is mind control.
Altering the language for β€œright think” just as George Orwell predicted in his novel 1984.

And people cheered. That’s progress.

For once, a simple term solves the language problem.  It's "humankind".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2018, 12:06:00 AM »
Humankind is a good compromise.  But mind you, in Spanish, Africans are still called "negro".  Why are Anglophones the only one's targeted?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk