Author Topic: How Else Would A Nut Be Expected to Act?  (Read 599 times)

How Else Would A Nut Be Expected to Act?
« on: December 18, 2018, 05:29:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“The Staff Is Fed Up He’s Acting Like a Nut”: Trump’s West Wing Braces for Christmas Madness, More Departures—And Mueller

Donald Trump plans to head to Mar-a-Lago for a 16-day Christmas vacation starting Friday—and West Wing officials, remembering previous sojourns, are on edge at the prospect of the president spending two weeks unsupervised. As the Robert Mueller loop tightens around the president, his erratic behavior is causing alarm among his most senior staff. “The staff is fed up he’s acting like a nut. They can’t get him to stop tweeting,” a former official said.

I hope he has a stroke!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Re: How Else Would A Nut Be Expected to Act?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
Nah, that's too easy on him. I want him to be eaten alive by an anaconda.
"Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child,"
Ecclesiastes 10:16
Or: Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is batshit crazy.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
Why do you hate anacondas?
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 06:21:20 PM »
Yeah, the poor dear thing might get a tummy ache, huh?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »
Don't ask for whom the bell tolls, ding-dong ;-(

Will you still laugh your nihilist laugh, when 1 million die, when 10 million die?
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 07:53:49 PM »
One hundred billion people have lived - and died - since the advent of humanity. That's neither to be laughed at nor cried over.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 07:54:47 PM »
One hundred billion people have lived - and died - since the advent of humanity. That's neither to be laughed at nor cried over.

But it is a good beginning.  You can't kill more people, unless they are born first.

Online trdsf

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 10:42:50 PM »

I hope he has a stroke!
How could we possibly tell?

In any case, I want something more to the point, and it's precisely the same thing I want for Dubya: I want them to have one clear, shining moment of satori wherein they realize just how awful they've been — and that there's really nothing they can do to make up for it now, they're going to be judged harshly by history, and that all they can do now is go into their respective twilights knowing that future generations will revile their memories.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 12:18:39 AM »

If he's laying on the ground twitching that would be a positive sign.

-- H. L. Mencken

Offline Baruch

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 02:54:56 AM »

If he's laying on the ground twitching that would be a positive sign.

Ah yes, the Zyklon B treatment.  In the EU, y'all would be arrested for hate speech.

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 06:45:07 AM »
Nah, that's too easy on him. I want him to be eaten alive by an anaconda.
Feet first.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
Good thing most of them are dead, we'd be up to our necks in the water around Zanzibar by now.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

In any case, I want something more to the point, and it's precisely the same thing I want for Dubya: I want them to have one clear, shining moment of satori wherein they realize just how awful they've been — and that there's really nothing they can do to make up for it now, they're going to be judged harshly by history, and that all they can do now is go into their respective twilights knowing that future generations will revile their memories.
I'd settle for either one of them ending their days in prison after a looong stay with their cell mate Bubba.

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 02:02:47 PM »
Ah yes, the Zyklon B treatment.  In the EU, y'all would be arrested for hate speech.

I said a stroke.  That's hardly poison gas.  Although the motherfucker wants us all to breathe poisoned air from his energy company asshole buddies so maybe you are on to something there.

-- H. L. Mencken

Offline Baruch

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2018, 07:06:16 PM »

I said a stroke.  That's hardly poison gas.  Although the motherfucker wants us all to breathe poisoned air from his energy company asshole buddies so maybe you are on to something there.

You can always turn in your car, and start walking.  Forrest Gump much?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk