News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

#saveJames

Started by Munch, December 16, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2019, 07:06:25 AM
Why did you ressurect this thread just to sling insults at Baruch?

You do that in current threads, just seems pointless to do it this way.

I don't mind insults.  I have a stiff neck (Jewish characteristic).

And as a theist, I favor resurrections ;-)  Or even reincarnations.  But I suspect Cavebear isn't coming back as an FTD bouquet, but as stink weed ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2019, 08:30:10 AM
I don't mind insults.  I have a stiff neck (Jewish characteristic).

And as a theist, I favor resurrections ;-)  Or even reincarnations.  But I suspect Cavebear isn't coming back as an FTD bouquet, but as stink weed ;-)

Yeah, I deserve that.  No prob...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

I mean resurrecting a thread is fine I suppose if its relevant to the subject, and I do find yours and Baruchs back and forths entertaining.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2019, 10:33:35 AM
I mean resurrecting a thread is fine I suppose if its relevant to the subject, and I do find yours and Baruchs back and forths entertaining.

"Entertaining" is not bad.  But my goal is to speak truth to idiots...  I try my best.  It may seem silly, but I think most of you have more to say than you know how to say.  Even when I challenge, I mean to get the most thoughts from you I can. 

Beat your heads against the walls, drive the thoughts out.  Never surrender.  And I don't mean just my fellow (and fellowess?) atheists.  You others are nuts but I won't understand how you think if you don't speak. 

Looking forward to a great new year of arguments and nonsense from you theists, etc.  My cats are fed and feeling "plump", my fish are fed and as happy as I suppose they can, and all is well in my world.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

Well, we aren't res-erecting for you ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.