Author Topic: #saveJames  (Read 756 times)

Online Baruch

Re: #saveJames
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 08:30:10 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why did you ressurect this thread just to sling insults at Baruch?

You do that in current threads, just seems pointless to do it this way.

I don't mind insults.  I have a stiff neck (Jewish characteristic).

And as a theist, I favor resurrections ;-)  Or even reincarnations.  But I suspect Cavebear isn't coming back as an FTD bouquet, but as stink weed ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Online Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 09:10:41 AM »
I don't mind insults.  I have a stiff neck (Jewish characteristic).

And as a theist, I favor resurrections ;-)  Or even reincarnations.  But I suspect Cavebear isn't coming back as an FTD bouquet, but as stink weed ;-)

Yeah, I deserve that.  No prob...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Munch

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 10:33:35 AM »
I mean resurrecting a thread is fine I suppose if its relevant to the subject, and I do find yours and Baruchs back and forths entertaining.

Online Cavebear

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 10:50:30 AM »
I mean resurrecting a thread is fine I suppose if its relevant to the subject, and I do find yours and Baruchs back and forths entertaining.

"Entertaining" is not bad.  But my goal is to speak truth to idiots...  I try my best.  It may seem silly, but I think most of you have more to say than you know how to say.  Even when I challenge, I mean to get the most thoughts from you I can. 

Beat your heads against the walls, drive the thoughts out.  Never surrender.  And I don't mean just my fellow (and fellowess?) atheists.  You others are nuts but I won't understand how you think if you don't speak. 

Looking forward to a great new year of arguments and nonsense from you theists, etc.  My cats are fed and feeling "plump", my fish are fed and as happy as I suppose they can, and all is well in my world.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Baruch

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 12:08:43 PM »

Well, we aren't res-erecting for you ;-))
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk