#saveJames

Started by Munch, December 16, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeygq_zwCo&t=614s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNqBJrppLzM&t=327s

http://savejames.com/

Well this is a level of fucked up.

Summery: A divorced couple has a 6 year old son, James, so he is often going between the two of them. When with his mother, she forces James to put on a dress and go by the name luna, because the mother wants him to be a girl. The father gives his son the choice when with him if he wants to be a girl or boy, and he always chooses being a little boy.

The mother is accusing the father of child abuse for not conforming to his wishes, because she thinks her son suffers gender dysphoria (A decision she herself made when he was only 3), meanwhile now trying to appeal for the right to have her son chemically castrated when he turns 8.

This is sick. and its something I've seen only really this bad in the last 5-6 years of people suddenly believing their children are suffering gender dysphoria, and that gives the parents right to do something like this.

This is where social identity politics goes to fucking far. I knew someone who was transgendered, he made the decison himself when he was old enough to go though with a procedure to become a man, it was his decision, nobody elses. Forcing your child to go though gender reassignment at your decision as a parent, why the fuck hasn't his psycho been arrested.

As someone said, doing this to a little boy at this young age will fuck him up biologically, it will stunt his growth, and he wouldn't be able to come back from this years later. You might as well brand the kid with a hot iron.

Now if gender dysphoria exists in children, there is more then enough evidense suggesting that it can be a phase children go though, and they grow out of it, since their minds are still developing.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/gender-dysphoria-in-children/

QuoteSeveral studies have tracked the persistence of gender dysphoria in children as they grow. For example, Dr. Richard Green’s study of young boys with gender dysphoria in the 1980s found that only one of the 44 boys was gender dysphoric by adolescence or adulthood. And a 2008 study by Madeleine S. C. Wallein, at the VU University Medical Center in the Netherlands, reported that in a group of 77 young people, ages 5 to 12, who all had gender dysphoria at the start of the study, 70 percent of the boys and 36 percent of the girls were no longer gender dysphoric after an average of 10 years’ follow-up.

when i was around 5, I played with girls toys. My mother saw no wrong in this and let me do so, even getting me girls toys for christmas presents during that phase. I can say for sure now, if my mother thought back then because of that phase, that it meant I wanted to be a girl, and she had me castrated and made to dress like a girl, I wouldn't want anything to do with her today.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

So women should be able to own property, vote or divorce?  Really?  And are men nicer?  No.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

the_antithesis

This is kind of like forcing a religion on a child.

The fact is, kids are still developing so it's really too young to make decisions like this, because they'll likely be different in twelve months time, let alone by the time they're of legal age. Kids can have feels for people of the same sex, but then those feelings just kinda go away later. This seems like a bad time to decide to chemically castrate your child.

Then there's the part about gender transition procedures that people don't like to hear, they don't work. A MtF will still be XY when it's all over. This is a fact that all transgenders have to face and make peace with,... WHICH A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD ISN'T EVEN GOING TO UNDERSTAND MUCH LESS REACH ANY FORM OF ACCEPTANCE.

Goddammit. Why not just amputate his fucking legs so you can have a better parking space at the grocery store? It's just as exploitative. And look, he must want to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair because he likes to sit down.

Baruch

All mothers should abort their children (in the West).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

this actually made me think of a scene from the horror movie insidious 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIOv6DATnjM

sounds a bit off

Baruch

Every thing that can be thought, everything that can be done, good or evil .. will be thought, will be done.  If that isn't doom, I don't know what is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

No child should be forced to make life-long decisions at a young age, but also no child should be restricted when they are ready.  There is no set age, there is no end age. 

I played with girls for many years.  In my neighborhood, that was all there were for years.  I learned to double-dutch ropes etc.  It didn't change the way I thought of myself though.  I was never confused.  Nor do girls called "tomboys" grow up confused.  That never affects how you view yourself.

It might have made me a bit more comfortable around others, but that's not my point. 

Parents fear that guys who play girl games are in "trouble" or girls who like boy activities are.  PPTTTFFT

Best I can tell, if there is some gender "difficulties" (from the adult POV), it was way earlier than that. 

And, I might add, playing "girl games" gave me some agility in later years I might never have had... 

Seriously, have you ever played "squares"?  A grid of chalked boxes you hop along row by row.  You cant step on the lines...  If you get to the end, you put your initials in it.  No one can hop there.  So it gets harder as you go. 

I got my fat feet to toe-stepping.  Seldom hit a line.  I was good at it.  And a demon rock-tosser and stepper at hopscotch.  LOL!

Agility is nice, especially around several cats.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Younger children are gender neutral anyway.  It is when the girl starts menstruating and the boy develops facial hair, then watch out!  Anyway, that is what nature provides for the majority of people.  If you are a non-menstruating woman, or a hairless male ... no problem, but that isn't the norm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
Younger children are gender neutral anyway.  It is when the girl starts menstruating and the boy develops facial hair, then watch out!  Anyway, that is what nature provides for the majority of people.  If you are a non-menstruating woman, or a hairless male ... no problem, but that isn't the norm.

Typical...  It starts earlier than that.  Boys like trucks and girls know the names of a dozen stuffed animals...  Boys choose solid colors; girls choose pastels.  And it even happens when then are discouraged to do so.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 07:19:58 AM
Typical...  It starts earlier than that.  Boys like trucks and girls know the names of a dozen stuffed animals...  Boys choose solid colors; girls choose pastels.  And it even happens when then are discouraged to do so.

So reality is a social construct?  Surely you don't believe that drivel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
So reality is a social construct?  Surely you don't believe that drivel.

If you mean "are there exceptions?" sure.  But I read an article once that said boys will make feathers move around like construction vehicles and girls will cuddle trucks like pets.  Boys and girls are just NOT identical even when encouraged one way or another.

And that DOESN'T mean there aren't boys who love pets and girls who like trucks.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
If you mean "are there exceptions?" sure.  But I read an article once that said boys will make feathers move around like construction vehicles and girls will cuddle trucks like pets.  Boys and girls are just NOT identical even when encouraged one way or another.

And that DOESN'T mean there aren't boys who love pets and girls who like trucks.

The exception proves the rule.  The existence of gay people, does not disprove the existence of straight people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
The exception proves the rule.  The existence of gay people, does not disprove the existence of straight people.

And only a fool like (coff, coff) would say so.  You are a wonderment to the existence of rational thought, being the negative example.  You can do better.

Munch

Why did you ressurect this thread just to sling insults at Baruch?

You do that in current threads, just seems pointless to do it this way.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2019, 07:06:25 AM
Why did you ressurect this thread just to sling insults at Baruch?

You do that in current threads, just seems pointless to do it this way.

I get very frustrated by Baruch sometimes.  He know he can do better posts, and I really like it when he does.  But you are right, I should stop doing that.  It doesn't help either of us. 

Also, I don't always notice the date of some threads. 

Thank you for calling me out on this.  It showed me a bad habit I've developed.