News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Important Find if True...

Started by Minimalist, December 15, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimalist

She was a better choice than the Orange Shitgibbon.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 16, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Says you and many others.  I voted for Gary Johnson, so I would feel guilty in either parallel universe where either of the leading candidates won.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

It's your time.  You can waste it if you like.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 16, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
It's your time.  You can waste it if you like.

Anyone who voted for Hillary, will be ashamed eventually.  Just like anyone who voted for Trump.  Losers voting for famous losers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Keep kidding yourself.

Hillary Clinton was a smart, boring, policy wonk who waged a one person war on charisma.

Compared to that traitorous and criminal piece of shit Trump she is Wonder Woman.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 17, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
Keep kidding yourself.

Hillary Clinton was a smart, boring, policy wonk who waged a one person war on charisma.

Compared to that traitorous and criminal piece of shit Trump she is Wonder Woman.

Comparisons ... during the election I said I would vote for a Zombie Hitler before her.  Mr Trump however was no gentleman, anymore than she was a lady.

Turns out both, under the Dark State, are pretty cringeworthy and bloodthirsty.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Ah, the "anybody-but-Clinton" program worked. We got somebody worse, but hey, it wasn't Clinton.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Minimalist

Quote from: Baruch on December 17, 2018, 04:28:01 AM
Comparisons ... during the election I said I would vote for a Zombie Hitler before her.  Mr Trump however was no gentleman, anymore than she was a lady.

Turns out both, under the Dark State, are pretty cringeworthy and bloodthirsty.

Perhaps smart women are a threat to you?

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 17, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

Perhaps smart women are a threat to you?

Cheap shot because you are out of ammo?

You know nothing, Sgt Shultz, nothing!  Get back to guarding the POWs!

My wife was valedictorian in HS and in her Masters.  And by her own admission, I am the smartest person she has ever dealt with, including her professors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Minimalist on December 16, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
Hell, Baruch would've been a better choice! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
Hell, Baruch would've been a better choice! LOL

Damn right.  Would have you all circumcised at the neck level!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, the Bible talks about having circumcised hearts, so that would fit right in! LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
Well, the Bible talks about having circumcised hearts, so that would fit right in! LOL

Simply early heart surgery.  Jewish doctors were very advanced.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, even Michael Meyers knew that the way to a man's heart is through his rib cage.
God Not Found

Minimalist

QuoteI am the smartest person she has ever dealt with, including her professors.

Hey The WLB talks like that.  Are you sure you aren't him?

-- H. L. Mencken