Author Topic: Scientists Discover Huge Bacterial Biomass Inside Earth  (Read 662 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Scientists Discover Huge Bacterial Biomass Inside Earth
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 02:28:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No. I've heard of the latter, but not the former, and haven't read either. I'll see if the library has them and give them a look.

Just to add that both involve non-human species evolution ('Uplift").
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 02:40:28 PM »
I sometimes think about how it would be in the far future for their scientists to find evidence in the ground of our previous existence, and how they'd manage to interpret what they find of us. How much would they get right? Probably not much. But it would be nice if they could take lessons from out misuse of technology and do whatever it takes for them to not make the same mistakes.
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginο»Ώ

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 02:49:24 PM »
I sometimes think about how it would be in the far future for their scientists to find evidence in the ground of our previous existence, and how they'd manage to interpret what they find of us. How much would they get right? Probably not much. But it would be nice if they could take lessons from out misuse of technology and do whatever it takes for them to not make the same mistakes.

You should watch "Life After Earth' and the sequels.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Baruch

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »

In the TV version of Planet of the Apes ... the apes decided that a golf club was a weird kind of weapon ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk