Scientists Discover Huge Bacterial Biomass Inside Earth

Started by Unbeliever, December 13, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 05, 2019, 02:20:22 PM
No. I've heard of the latter, but not the former, and haven't read either. I'll see if the library has them and give them a look.

Just to add that both involve non-human species evolution ('Uplift").
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

I sometimes think about how it would be in the far future for their scientists to find evidence in the ground of our previous existence, and how they'd manage to interpret what they find of us. How much would they get right? Probably not much. But it would be nice if they could take lessons from out misuse of technology and do whatever it takes for them to not make the same mistakes.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 05, 2019, 02:40:28 PM
I sometimes think about how it would be in the far future for their scientists to find evidence in the ground of our previous existence, and how they'd manage to interpret what they find of us. How much would they get right? Probably not much. But it would be nice if they could take lessons from out misuse of technology and do whatever it takes for them to not make the same mistakes.

You should watch "Life After Earth' and the sequels.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 05, 2019, 02:40:28 PM

In the TV version of Planet of the Apes ... the apes decided that a golf club was a weird kind of weapon ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.