Author Topic: So It Seems That Brexit Has Become a Category 5 Shitstorm  (Read 4594 times)

Online Mr.Obvious

Re: So It Seems That Brexit Has Become a Category 5 Shitstorm
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2019, 07:41:18 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 07:46:24 AM by Mr.Obvious »
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, requesting 69 last night.

« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »
Jeez, if John Bercow ever gets laryngitis that whole place will be absolute chaos!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 03:38:57 PM by Unbeliever »
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginο»Ώ

« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2019, 04:21:26 PM »
I think Bercow would look better if he wore one of those wigs they used to wear across the pond. He looks like he needs some judicious use of a comb.
If something cannot logically exist due to incompatible properties, then it does not exist. The God of the Bible has such incompatible properties, and so it does not exist.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginο»Ώ

Offline Green Bottle

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »
The Celts; Scots, Irish, Welsh have always sided with France.  The last 200 years are exceptional in that long history.  But that was a Catholic monarchial France.  Ready for no-go ban-luis, yellow-jackets, and Robespierre?

Baruch, whats that got to do wi the tories being the biggest shower of fkn incompetents in the history of politics?  And listen,  Scotland and France are pals, but i would'nt say we always ''side, wi them, the government they have now is nearly as bad as the fkn tories at how they treat thier people.   :beer: 
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Offline Baruch

« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »
Baruch, whats that got to do wi the tories being the biggest shower of fkn incompetents in the history of politics?  And listen,  Scotland and France are pals, but i would'nt say we always ''side, wi them, the government they have now is nearly as bad as the fkn tories at how they treat thier people.   :beer: 

Agreed.  Macron is micron ;-)  And his wife is his grandmother.

Being among other things ... English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish ... my loyalties are very divided.  I am glad to be American, so I don't have to draw and quarter myself!

I was referring to Scott-exit of course, which in 2.0 version is tied to Brexit, because SNP wants to stay in the EU, and RoI wants NI as their punching bag.  My Welsh part says, we are keeping our own language, you Irish/Scottish/Scotch-Irish gits.  My English part says, without the City of London, y'all ain't gettin' any loans or mortgages anymore ... go back to burning peat in your hovels.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk