Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bercow basically decided what the Queen can or can't do on his own.  He is King John all over again.  Time to terminate British government entirely ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48

London has fallen ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Nobody decided what she should do or not do. The fact that 'technically she could have said no' has no hold on the issue in reality. There is nothing she can do. Queens...kings, monarchs can't get in to a major conflict with the constitution. It's a constitutional monarchy, not a monarchititutional constarchy. :p I invented a new regime.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Unless there is a Queen/MoD coup against Parliament.

Mexican standoff, but not in Mexico ;-(

Boris needs freedom to negotiate - Parliament says no, subtrefuge to force cancellation of Article 50

Boris needs to hold an election to eliminate "wet" Tories and shake up other parties - Parliament says no (revised law holds off next election for total fo 5 years).

Boris needs House of Lords to go slow on bill forcing extension of Article 50, to break 10/15 and 10/31 date - hard

Boris needs to terminate current law that would keep Parliament in crisis for the next 2 years until next mandatory election, returning to original law (election date up to PM) - hard

Boris could try to ignore demand that he go to Brussels on Oct 17-18 - hard ... just one EU nation (over than GB) needs to say no to prevent extension

Meanwhile Oct 14 is date for Queen's Speech and new Parliament session.  Meanwhile legal challenges to prorogation continue.  For now, I think Parliament is off from this coming Monday until Oct 14.

Article 50 extension bill needs to be blocked in House of Lords until after 10/15 or 10/31 (after being resubmitted following Queen's Speech if not already approved) to help Boris.

Right now, if I were them, I would coup the Parliament.  It worked for Cromwell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on September 05, 2019, 06:49:44 AM
Unless there is a Queen/MoD coup against Parliament.

Mexican standoff, but not in Mexico ;-(

Boris needs freedom to negotiate - Parliament says no

Boris needs to hold an election to eliminate "wet" Tories and shake up other parties - Parliament says no

Boris needs House of Lords to go slow on bill forcing extension of Article 50, to break 10/15 and 10/31 date - hard

Boris needs to terminate current law that would keep Parliament in crisis for the next 2 years until next mandatory election, returning to original law (election date up to PM) - hard

Boris could try to ignore demand that he go to Brussels on Oct 17-18 - hard ... just one EU nation needs to say no to prevent extension

Meanwhile Oct 14 is date for Queen's Speech and new Parliament session.  Article 50 extension bill needs to be blocked in House of Lords until after 10/15 or 10/31 (after resubmitted following Queen's Speech if not already approved) to help Boris.

Right now, if I were them, I would coup the Parliament.  It worked for Cromwell.

It won't be blocked, I think, he's already prepping to campaign.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Further mods above to explain the complexity.  This is what happens when the legislative component is too strong compared to the executive component.  Labor+ with cooperation of House of Lords, can delay election until 5 years after 2017 election.  Unless the law is changed, but Labor+ and House of Lords can prevent the law being changed.  Under current law, Admin needs 2/3 support to call an early election.  Admin is too weak.

So after the EU destroys the UK, what will you do for an encore?  Invade Russia?  All part of communizing W Europe, and then re-communizing Russia/China.  Marx was a German living in Britain, not a Russian/Chinese.  Communism's home has always been Paris/Berlin/London/Rome.  How much did Merkel pay, to pay off Corbyn?  E German Stazi that she is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

They don't have musketers anymore, Baruch.

They should have thought about all of this long time ago, before the referandum. Before pushing their agenda. They have started this bullshit without making any plans what so ever and now, 'oh my they won't let us do anything'.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 07:38:19 AM
They don't have musketers anymore, Baruch.

They should have thought about all of this long time ago, before the referandum. Before pushing their agenda. They have started this bullshit without making any plans what so ever and now, 'oh my they won't let us do anything'.

Nato is Dead ... without a special relationship between the US and UK (see EU army) any further struggle against Putin is fruitless.  That and what is happening in Putin's ally Turkey.  Full pull back of the US to where we were in 1939.  WW III to follow.

As posted before ... summarized ...

1. There should have been no Scottish or EU referendum, or any such.  The Parliament is an oligarchy, not a democracy.  They need to become a one party state.  Unity thru bayonets.

2. Having done the EU referendum, and they got the opposite of what they expected ... they needed to declare it null and void, same as Syriza in Greece, when their referendum came back "leave".  The Greek PM was stronger than the UK PM!

3. In general, I oppose democracy.  So there is no need for referenda, or for votes for candidates.  One party state like China is the way to go.

Otherwise I have been having fun with the blood sport rhetoric.  As an American, I can afford to see GB go down the drain, not that I want it to.  It could still end up as a quaint theme park.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 10:50:37 AM
We are talking about Brexit, Baruch.

We are talking about Soros and world's end.  It was Soros who screwed the British Pound in 1992, when they had the pre-Euro arrangement.  Brexit is just a gambit.  What happens in GB, is often tried next in the US.  If the British lose the Pound, then they are as helpless as Greece.  Greece = a nice place for Germans to own winter homes.  GB = a wet place not even fit for Germans on holiday.  EU = Holy Roman Empire + Communism.  Turkey + Russia is a dead turkey.  Russia is a long term enemy of Turkey.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Oh ffs, you run in your post like a headless chicken. 

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2019, 02:08:45 PM
Oh ffs, you run in your post like a headless chicken.

You deny context.  Are you content to discuss Boris' disappointment at his brother and other minutae?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on September 05, 2019, 07:24:35 AM

So after the EU destroys the UK, what will you do for an encore?

Lol.

Epic paint skillz, I haz them.

Baruch

It is a long way to the Queen's speech, will there even be a London in mid-October?  Will Turkey send another million "refugees" to Berlin by then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on September 05, 2019, 07:19:36 PM
It is a long way to the Queen's speech, will there even be a London in mid-October?  Will Turkey send another million "refugees" to Berlin by then?

Tune in tomorrow
Same bat-time.
Same bat-channel.

Same bat-shit stuff Baruch says.

I wonder now the no-no-deal-brexit bill is through, wouldn't it be ironic if the EU failed to grand another extension?
Because let's be fair, no major changes to the deal will follow in October.