News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

US colleges are breeding hate

Started by pr126, December 12, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Gawdzilla Sama

You, yourself, expound hate with a undisguised vigor.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Mermaid

Every time I log into this forum, most of the new content is you complaining about liberals.
Do you have anything else going on in your life that you can channel your energy into? Because I gotta tell you, it's a complete and total waste of psychic energy.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

pr126

Quote from: Mermaid on December 12, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
Every time I log into this forum, most of the new content is you complaining about liberals.
Do you have anything else going on in your life that you can channel your energy into? Because I gotta tell you, it's a complete and total waste of psychic energy.
I am holding up a mirror. Don't you like what you see? 

It is the ideology that is indoctrinated in the universities.
Your new religion.

Gawdzilla Sama

I hope you see yourself in that mirror.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Minimalist

Poor conservatives..... the world constantly changes and they are always kicking and screaming about it.  You deserve an asswipe like the Orange Shitgibbon.

The rest of us don't.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Minimalist on December 12, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
Poor conservatives..... the world constantly changes and they are always kicking and screaming about it.  You deserve an asswipe like the Orange Shitgibbon.

The rest of us don't.
The amusing part is they don't want to seem better, they want the opposing viewpoint to seem "just as bad as" themselves. They have no defense of their own attitudes and that's tacit admission that those attitudes are bad.
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Oh, look. More Conservative propaganda. Again, pr, exactly how much experience do you have in the American secondary education system?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 12, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Oh, look. More Conservative propaganda. Again, pr, exactly how much experience do you have in the American secondary education system?
You mean the re-education camps? 

I have attended those myself in Budapest in the 1950s.
Our god was Uncle Joe. (Stalin)

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on December 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

You seem to have learned a lot from him.
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 12, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
You seem to have learned a lot from him.
Correct. How not to be a communist.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on December 12, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

We've been through this so many times. You're not just ignorant. You're willingly ignorant. You're convinced of your bullshit, and reality and facts have no importance to you.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hijiri Byakuren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

pr126

@ Blackleaf

What is the difference? You are convinced in your bullshit just as strongly.

Also, note that over 60 million Americans (deplorables) think differently from your ideology.
They voted Trump.