News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

All Hail The Second Amendment

Started by Minimalist, December 11, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
So...  You want to talk about your reasons?  If not, I'll make a joke...  But not unless you want one to cheer you.
See my most recent post in that other thread.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 21, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
See my most recent post in that other thread.

At least provide a URL fer pity sakes...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

I have no way to find it right now.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 21, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
I have no way to find it right now.

Try "recent topics" at the top of the page.  That helps my sometimes.  Also, "search" sometimes finds threads.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
Try "recent topics" at the top of the page.  That helps my sometimes.  Also, "search" sometimes finds threads.
Did that.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 21, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
Did that.

Hmmm, did you try looking up your own posts?  Its somewhere in your account settings.  Beyond that, I'm outta ideas.  I struggle here myself a lot...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Hmmm, did you try looking up your own posts?  Its somewhere in your account settings.  Beyond that, I'm outta ideas.  I struggle here myself a lot...
I rarely try these days. Not the most frustrating forum on the web, but dead second. The worst is a forum that uses homebrew software and hasn't improved on the interface since Desert Storm insofar as I can tell.
PZ Myers