Perhaps He Should Consider Hiring An Illegal Alien

Started by Minimalist, December 10, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 10, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Stormy called him Mushroom Dick.

Haven't heard such salacious biting comment since the commentary in the boy's bathroom in gym during Jr High.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Well no one will ever confuse her with Elizabeth Barrettt Browning.

Although she gave a bravura performance as Princess Hubba Hubba in "Space Nuts."
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

I wonder if Kelly is leaving so he can spend more time with his sanity?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Minimalist

I heard that it is for his health.  He needs major surgery to remove his palm from his face!

-- H. L. Mencken

Cavebear

I actually feel sorry for Melania Trump.  I can barely imagine what life is like for her.  Would YOU want to be a "despised fake-billionare's trophy wife?  I kind of assume she doesn't mind the "stand-ins" as it just relieves her of some "duties".

I apologize for the guesses and vague insults to Melania.  But, given the rather obvious and scary "murder-forest" red tree Christmas decorations, she must be screaming inside her head most of the time.  No one should have to live like that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
I actually feel sorry for Melania Trump.  I can barely imagine what life is like for her.  Would YOU want to be a "despised fake-billionare's trophy wife?  I kind of assume she doesn't mind the "stand-ins" as it just relieves her of some "duties".

I apologize for the guesses and vague insults to Melania.  But, given the rather obvious and scary "murder-forest" red tree Christmas decorations, she must be screaming inside her head most of the time.  No one should have to live like that.
Sorry?  Hardly.  And she does not have what she deserves--yet.  A jail cell would be good.  As an illegal immigrant she landed on her feet pretty well--maybe not legally, but that's how trump does business.  But sort of like the coat she made famous--do I really care??  She is a piece of shit just like her master.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Personal innuendo against people you don't even know?  Yeah, Himmler would love you guys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

I see her as a gold digger, and she got exactly what she wanted and deserves.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Personal innuendo against people you don't even know?  Yeah, Himmler would love you guys.
That's rich coming from you!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 10, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Yeah, and Trump's middle name is...John! LOL

donald john trump.

say that three times fast. its one of those tongue teasers.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 18, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
That's rich coming from you!

Have I said that?  You hate only particular people, I hate all of you.  Hell is ... other people.  Fortunately, as a demonic force, I am enjoying the central heating.  I hope to be the last poster standing, after the Einsatz-gruppen have taken care of the rest of you?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
I hope to be the last poster standing, after the Einsatz-gruppen have taken care of the rest of you?

Oh, then maybe you'll be The Last Person to post, and win Episode VIII! Congratulations! (ahead of time - since I won't be here)
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
Oh, then maybe you'll be The Last Person to post, and win Episode VIII! Congratulations! (ahead of time - since I won't be here)

The end may come sooner than expected.  Just ask the Belgians who hoped their fortresses could stop Krupp guns in 1914.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

OK, show mw where to find them and I'll ask them.
God Not Found