Author Topic: Four liberal defenses of Islam debunked  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Four liberal defenses of Islam debunked
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2018, 07:45:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Baruch is our Jar Jar Binks...

I am the only one who gets Jar Jar.  He is (and I know I am alone in this) my favorite character ... excepting Yoda of course.  Nihilist you are, no snake soup you get.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2018, 10:56:55 AM »
I am the only one who gets Jar Jar.  He is (and I know I am alone in this) my favorite character ... excepting Yoda of course.  Nihilist you are, no snake soup you get.
No, not quite alone.  I have Jar Jar on my desk.  Along with Taz.  And a lava carved Spook (looks like Mad Mag. spook--the black one.).  And a stylized doggie for all of my best pals that have died and a Yankee logo that lights up.  Don't know what this has to do with anything, but I do like Jar Jar.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »
No, not quite alone.  I have Jar Jar on my desk.  Along with Taz.  And a lava carved Spook (looks like Mad Mag. spook--the black one.).  And a stylized doggie for all of my best pals that have died and a Yankee logo that lights up.  Don't know what this has to do with anything, but I do like Jar Jar.

Yes!  I knew I liked you for some reason.  We are no like pr126, who admitted his inner-child died long ago ;-(

Well, for the other posters, they are more like teenagers, all angst.  You and I are pre-teen.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2018, 10:10:49 PM »
Baruch is our Jar Jar Binks...

Well, I meant how do they relate to us in time, but you cracked me up about Baruch being our Jar Jar Binks!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2018, 11:38:00 PM »
Well, I meant how do they relate to us in time, but you cracked me up about Baruch being our Jar Jar Binks!

So are you Chewbacca also?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk