News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Interesting Development

Started by Minimalist, December 09, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Damn Baruch, I thank the non-existent God that I'm not you, you seem to be having a really miserable life.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
I want to become a card-carrying anti-Trumper, but I don't know where to get a card.

See, a simple task, and you can't get it done, this is why you are unproductive ... I hope you can at least find a public restroom and maintain at least a minimum of personal dignity.  Not anti-street-people, but most of them suffer from mental illness.

Yes, i am miserable.  And don't wish that on anyone.  If you are still breathing, then misery is the only honest assessment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'm loving life. I wish everyone could be as content as I am.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
I'm loving life. I wish everyone could be as content as I am.

Your endorphins runneth over.  See, that is the ultimate development of hedonism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I gave up trying to be happy, now I'm content with mere contentment.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
I gave up trying to be happy, now I'm content with mere contentment.

So you just ate your prior position?  I agree with this sentiment, but that isn't what you just claimed before.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
All words are fraud ... in that they come from an inauthentic wasted life.
I really am sorry you feel that way about yourself.  No wonder you are so bitter all the time.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Minimalist

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
We can hope he will order the IRS audit of every Democrat ;-(  Obama's admin never did anything similar, using an executive branch department for purely partisan reasons.

Let me tell you something.  I spent 33 years with the IRS and with what the Orange Turdfuhrer has done to that agency they can't audit much of anything any more.  The rich fucks love it, of course, they can get away with murder.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 14, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
I really am sorry you feel that way about yourself.  No wonder you are so bitter all the time.

I take what responsibility I should, but the bulk of this mess is on G-d's hands.  Don't expect too much from stupid monkeys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 14, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Let me tell you something.  I spent 33 years with the IRS and with what the Orange Turdfuhrer has done to that agency they can't audit much of anything any more.  The rich fucks love it, of course, they can get away with murder.

There is a reason why the tax code is complicated.  I don't blame the IRS ... like the Waffen SS ... they were only following orders.

Congress is responsible.  No lobbyist or campaign contributor should be blamed either ... their hearts are corrupt to begin with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2018, 02:26:23 AM
So you just ate your prior position?  I agree with this sentiment, but that isn't what you just claimed before.
Oh? How so? What did I post that was different?
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 14, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
I take what responsibility I should, but the bulk of this mess is on G-d's hands.  Don't expect too much from stupid monkeys.
Especially those who believe in G-d or other fictions.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 14, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
Oh? How so? What did I post that was different?

Synonyms matter.  Meanwhile .. not only am I not happy, but I will never rest content.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 14, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
Especially those who believe in G-d or other fictions.

That includes free lunch political ideologies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Minimalist on December 09, 2018, 08:09:21 PM
The fucker tried.  You have to win the war first.

I like that.  So a quick note from history.  The Nazis at Tobruk in WWII demanded the British forces surrender.  So the Aussies raised a white flag.  And then said "Come and get it"!

LOL! 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!