Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Interesting Development

Started by Minimalist, December 09, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 11, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
"It's good to be the king."

Only if you are one.  The stinking peasants ... do stink.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

The walls are closing in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-confides-friends-he-s-concerned-about-impeachment-n947296

QuoteThe president has been on a days-long tirade, sources tell NBC News, lashing out at his own staff and lawmakers on Capitol Hill, frustrated by the threat of a Democratic House with subpoena power, an array of looming congressional investigations, multiple intensifying federal probes, a botched effort to find a new chief of staff and a potential partial government shutdown over a lack of funding for his top campaign promise â€" a border wall.

Yeah...you in real school now!

He'll end up going from Individual #1 to Prisoner #1.

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

The more desperate he becomes the more dangerous he'll be. Will he start a war to distract from his troubles? Will he declare martial law? Just what will he do?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 13, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
Compared to Trump, he is.

Please turn in your atheist-card.  Pick up fraud-card at checkout please.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
The more desperate he becomes the more dangerous he'll be. Will he start a was to distract from his troubles? Will he declare martial law? Just what will he do?

We can hope he will order the IRS audit of every Democrat ;-(  Obama's admin never did anything similar, using an executive branch department for purely partisan reasons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2018, 01:13:50 PM
Please turn in your atheist-card.  Pick up fraud-card at checkout please.
'checkout'--is that where you got yours??  It is mandatory that all theists have at least one such card since they all (as you do, too) in a fiction and tell us they believe it to be real.  Yes, I am positive you are an expert at fraud cards!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

I want to become a card-carrying anti-Trumper, but I don't know where to get a card.
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
I want to become a card-carrying anti-Trumper, but I don't know where to get a card.
If you have a library card, you're already there.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
Ah!  There is your opening!  Create the business--I'll buy one!!

Unbeliever

I can't do that Mike - I hate money too much. It would ruin my self-image.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 13, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
'checkout'--is that where you got yours??  It is mandatory that all theists have at least one such card since they all (as you do, too) in a fiction and tell us they believe it to be real.  Yes, I am positive you are an expert at fraud cards!

All words are fraud ... in that they come from an inauthentic wasted life.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.