The Globalist Mask is OFF and the People Are Rising

Started by pr126, December 09, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 09, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
With a one world government, at least there will not be any refugees or economic migrants.

Where can you go? It is the same utopia everywhere.

This was experienced by inhabitants of Emperor Augustus' paradise, back in the day when you had to walk.  Most didn't want to move in with the barbarians nor the Persians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
The worst thing for a "Peoples' Republic" would be a World Govt.  No one to fight against.  Democracies are generally pleased to live and let live (may you have peace, and prosper); communists need someone to raise a fist against as the trodden...

You never heard of corporate competition?  Must have always worked in the government ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
Nationalism is a path to warfare, especially in the "balkanized" Europe.  Globalism is for all of humanity to join together in cooperation for mutual advancement.

Nationalism is like shooting your neighbors pets.  Globalism is like trading your excess tomatoes for your neighbors' fresh corn and both enjoying the bounty.

I find it funny, now certain people on the left believe this.

Your anti national and pro globalism. Yet funny thing about nationalism is, it fits into a same spectrum that peoples social and political titles fit into. I'm certain your for gay rights, womens rights, black community, muslim groups, and certainly for peoples right to believe or not believe in whatever faith or none religious identity, after all you are part of one or more social groups yourself.
And yet when it comes to people having national identity, that its wrong just because you were born there. Why for example should I be proud of being gay just because I was born that way, why should a black person be proud of their skin color just because they are born black?

National identity is as much a part of someones social status as any of the ones I mentioned, but your against that, because in your mind thats what leads to war?

You do understand that one of the worst political monsters in history himself was a globalist, someone prepared to destroy other nations, either having you conform you his one world order or be destroyed by it. And yet it was because of other nations own national pride that fought back, and even saved the nations own national identity from that takeover.

Globalism isn't like that stupid childrens drawing of kids of other nations holding hands around the world. When you rob people of the national identity, you have people with no structure in their part of the world. The reality is the human species isn't all the same, when you look at places like america or europe or russia or japan or africa, you know that people are different and need to operate in their own way, apart from other societies, in order to grow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpXVoSZyHXM

as he said, the idea of a Utopian society is profoundly anti-human, yet that is what globalists want to happen, in one unifying society without taking into account how different the world is around. This is why people in france are fighting their own government. Its Because people are so different, that the idea of globalism will never work, as we can see from the yellow jackets fighting their own police and army whos governed by a globalist.

People deserve the right to have their national identity, just like I have the right to say what my identity is, a gay, white skinned, British guy.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

The French tanks this weekend had EU logos, not French logos.  We have joked for years, the globalists using foreign troops in black unmarked helicopters on our own soil to quell revolt, because they won't be shooting their own family members.  Think Blackwater.  But this applies to the ideologically foreign.  The Bolsheviks in 1917 were ideologically foreign to the Russian people, hence they thought the Cheka (early KGB) was good, killing 450,000 Russians who were not ever going to fit in to their utopia.

Secular utopia is derivative of theological utopia.  But that only works in death.  Death is the utopia.  All attempts at utopia while alive fail, are dystopias, because they are self contradictory.  If you have to be retard, fine ... but don't go full Marxist.

Sorry that PM May, President Macron, and Chancellor Merkel are extending the fulfillment of all their mad dream, even longer.  You round pegs will either fit in their square holes, or they will cut you down to size.

False paradises promised by false messiahs ... are lies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 10, 2018, 05:59:48 PM
I find it funny, now certain people on the left believe this.

Your anti national and pro globalism. Yet funny thing about nationalism is, it fits into a same spectrum that peoples social and political titles fit into. I'm certain your for gay rights, womens rights, black community, muslim groups, and certainly for peoples right to believe or not believe in whatever faith or none religious identity, after all you are part of one or more social groups yourself.
And yet when it comes to people having national identity, that its wrong just because you were born there. Why for example should I be proud of being gay just because I was born that way, why should a black person be proud of their skin color just because they are born black?

National identity is as much a part of someones social status as any of the ones I mentioned, but your against that, because in your mind thats what leads to war?

You do understand that one of the worst political monsters in history himself was a globalist, someone prepared to destroy other nations, either having you conform you his one world order or be destroyed by it. And yet it was because of other nations own national pride that fought back, and even saved the nations own national identity from that takeover.

Globalism isn't like that stupid childrens drawing of kids of other nations holding hands around the world. When you rob people of the national identity, you have people with no structure in their part of the world. The reality is the human species isn't all the same, when you look at places like america or europe or russia or japan or africa, you know that people are different and need to operate in their own way, apart from other societies, in order to grow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpXVoSZyHXM

as he said, the idea of a Utopian society is profoundly anti-human, yet that is what globalists want to happen, in one unifying society without taking into account how different the world is around. This is why people in france are fighting their own government. Its Because people are so different, that the idea of globalism will never work, as we can see from the yellow jackets fighting their own police and army whos governed by a globalist.

People deserve the right to have their national identity, just like I have the right to say what my identity is, a gay, white skinned, British guy.

In the 1860s US, people thought of themselves as being from States.  Truly regional governing areas.  After the US Civil War, people thought of themselves as being part of the the nation (ignore the "The South Shall Rise Again nuts").  It is The United States.

The consequence of the US Civil War are obvious.  The US is a major power, being a single entity.  This brings efficiency and connectivity, internal trade and mobility.

In the same way, a global political organization would bring similar benefits.   

And we can choose to either sit in our little protective silos or expand our shared resources to escape the planet and begin to explore the universe or not.  It's up to us.  Stay apart and eventually die or get together and expand.

I would rather we set sail for the Moon and Mars than sit and wait to stagnate in small tribes.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Cavebear ... yes, American unification, even if by force, in 1861-1875 was essential for later world power.

So if there is one world government, it won't be American.  It will be Chinese.  I don't dislike the Chinese, but as an American I find this a competitive challenge to not be missed.

Gawdzilla Sama ... we all rant ... most of us are over 60.  Now get the fuck off my lawn! ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
Did you miss the question about PR?
No, just didn't think you were serious about that. I have no idea what our pet fascist's meaning is with that.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 21, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
No, just didn't think you were serious about that. I have no idea what our pet fascist's meaning is with that.

Oh.  Well, I thought "People's Republic" was such a good meaning for "PR".  You never know about people, and I value any little insight.  People like PR intrigue me.  Its like looking at a barking dog and trying to understand what it really wants. 

You can't ever REALLY talk to someone until you know what they are really trying to get at in their own posts.

Myself, I'm pretty straightforward.  I think that theists are all nuts, that they are superstitious, and that the world would be better off with fewer of them.  LOL!

What you read is what I am; I don't hide anything.  Other people seem more complicated, which causes me no end of confusion.

Gawdzilla Sama

I'm terse today because I'm working on a tablet while fighting with a cousin about having a priest attend another cousin. Jim is an atheist but his sister is very, very Catholic. If I had a rifle here I'd just butt-stroke her and sell the meat.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 21, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
I'm terse today because I'm working on a tablet while fighting with a cousin about having a priest attend another cousin. Jim is an atheist but his sister is very, very Catholic. If I had a rifle here I'd just butt-stroke her and sell the meat.

I can imagine the distress.  I hate tablets and smart phones.  Oh, you meant Jim and sister?  Um yeah, I knew that.

What are you asking per pound for the sister?  Not for me of course, I like to eat dumber creatures.  But my cats are curious to know if she would fit into our budget. 

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers