The Globalist Mask is OFF and the People Are Rising

Started by pr126, December 09, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteThe European Union is the continuation of the German plan for total dominance - the Fourth Reich / Greater Germany.
The citizens of nations across Europe are awakening in Yellow Vest protests ... they want out from under the thumb of the dictators who seek to destroy their identities.

I think this is an important video to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgAg5TDXjBc

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 09, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
I think this is an important video to watch.

Nationalism is a path to warfare, especially in the "balkanized" Europe.  Globalism is for all of humanity to join together in cooperation for mutual advancement.

Nationalism is like shooting your neighbors pets.  Globalism is like trading your excess tomatoes for your neighbors' fresh corn and both enjoying the bounty.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Are you sure that global governance will be benign and not a tyranny?

How will you control 7 plus billion (soon be 10 Billion) people with one government?

We already have a good idea how it is going to work.
Look at the EU, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy etc.
See Paris burning.  Like what you see?

The EU wants a European Army. To fight Europeans.

Utopia in the making.

The  One World Army is going to fight whom?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 09, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Are you sure that global governance will be benign and not a tyranny?

How will you control 7 plus billion (soon be 10 Billion) people with one government?

We already have a good idea how it is going to work.
Look at the EU, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy etc.
See Paris burning.  Like what you see?

The EU wants a European Army. To fight Europeans.

Utopia in the making.

The  One World Army is going to fight whom?

I trust a global govt to work at least as well as the US govt managing 50 States at some future time.  It won't be easy.  It wasn't for the US govt at times.

But when the alternative is a continuation of corrupt, inept, and cruel govts, the idea is worth a try.

Tell me that a worldwide govt like the US or EU would be worse than what most of the rest of the world has...

And one benefit of a one-world govt is that there would be no military.  A police force, yes, but one modelled after England or Canada.

pr126

Have a look at the corrupt UN. That will be your next government.

Your fantasy world will be very different from reality.

Good luck with that. You going to need it.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 09, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
Have a look at the corrupt UN. That will be your next government.

Your fantasy world will be very different from reality.

Good luck with that. You going to need it.

The UN is not a model for a World Govt.  It is powerless as a body and the leader of it is always specifically chosen to have no authority.  A World Govt would not operate that way.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
Nationalism is a path to warfare, especially in the "balkanized" Europe.  Globalism is for all of humanity to join together in cooperation for mutual advancement.

Nationalism is like shooting your neighbors pets.  Globalism is like trading your excess tomatoes for your neighbors' fresh corn and both enjoying the bounty.

Globalism is taking Belgian/German/French male organs where you don't want them.  See Alexander, Caesar, Shi Huang Di ... and other megalomaniacs.  Individualism isn't even nationalism, it is the ultimate in divide-and-conquer by the predatory class.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
I trust a global govt to work at least as well as the US govt managing 50 States at some future time.  It won't be easy.  It wasn't for the US govt at times.

But when the alternative is a continuation of corrupt, inept, and cruel govts, the idea is worth a try.

Tell me that a worldwide govt like the US or EU would be worse than what most of the rest of the world has...

And one benefit of a one-world govt is that there would be no military.  A police force, yes, but one modelled after England or Canada.

Sorry, no Thousand Year Reich for me.  I much prefer Emperor Xi.  It won't be Anglo-Saxon in language or culture ... that ship has sailed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

People's Republic's paranoia is getting worse, I think.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 09, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Wait until the US adopts the Chinese Internet technology, and chips you too.  No paranoia ... funny how people expect scifi to come true, soon ... but if it does, it must be a conspiracy theory.  We have no idea how this trade war will turn out.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
Wait until the US adopts the Chinese Internet technology, and chips you too.  No paranoia ... funny how people expect scifi to come true, soon ... but if it does, it must be a conspiracy theory.  We have no idea how this trade war will turn out.
The pound chipped you when you were adopted.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 09, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
The pound chipped you when you were adopted.

Sorry, I was just imagining (in another post) Cavebear is actually a bird in a cage ... perhaps you can offer him some cuttlefish chew toy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 09, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

The worst thing for a "Peoples' Republic" would be a World Govt.  No one to fight against.  Democracies are generally pleased to live and let live (may you have peace, and prosper); communists need someone to raise a fist against as the trodden...

pr126

With a one world government, at least there will not be any refugees or economic migrants.

Where can you go? It is the same utopia everywhere.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 09, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
With a one world government, at least there will not be any refugees or economic migrants.

Where can you go? It is the same utopia everywhere.

Ah, such total agreement is a balm to my unsoothed urges...

;