Why the next history of Britain will be written in Chinese?

Started by Baruch, November 20, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
Do tell the details please.

Rhetorical question?  The whole expansion of Nato to the East, and the whole refugee thing out of Turkey, and the whole bankruptcy of Greece, Spain, Italy ...

Brilliant management.  That and the German banks are up to their schnitzel in illegal activities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2018, 12:44:55 PM
Rhetorical question?  The whole expansion of Nato to the East, and the whole refugee thing out of Turkey, and the whole bankruptcy of Greece, Spain, Italy ...

Brilliant management.  That and the German banks are up to their schnitzel in illegal activities.

I recall when Germany was supposed to overcome the US.  Like Japan before and China now.  Watch China collapse...  10 years, max.  They are already starting to feel the pinch of international attention to their scammy trade practices. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 21, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
I recall when Germany was supposed to overcome the US.  Like Japan before and China now.  Watch China collapse...  10 years, max.  They are already starting to feel the pinch of international attention to their scammy trade practices.

True .. but who has the dirtiest shirt?  How much of the US economy (fracking cough cough) is creative accounting ala Enron?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.