Criticizing Migration Will Be ILLEGAL In Europe?!?!

Started by pr126, December 04, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Let them move in with you.  Increase tax rate on Communists, to pay for it, tax at 100% rate.  Let them eat SNAP cards.
I hate this "suggestion". It's more of the equivalent of them pitching a tent in my neighborhood and camping out, which is something I would be 100% ok with.
No one is putting themselves in a weird position by letting people migrate to our country. They aren't at a financial loss. They aren't losing anything. All they're getting is new neighbors.
So, the "let them live with you", is a false equivalency and more importantly, a severely devicive and manipulative one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on December 05, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
I can assure you it won't do, infact it will have the opposite effect
I was actually being snarky earlier.  I'm not actually pro-censorship, as strange as that may sound.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Let them move in with you.

Naah, what you wish to reach with that so called perspective wouldn't work in the USA. It's not Europe. LOL

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 07, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Naah, what you wish to reach with that so called perspective wouldn't work in the USA. It's not Europe. LOL

Different place, different history.  I will take our Catholic Hispanics any day over your Muslim hordes.

If anyone is pro-censorship ... let them STFU.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Brexit is nothing new ... another long one for people with short attention spans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz_xU4_SEh8&list=PL72jhKwankOiQnZ22f-5V-GcOsEq-JSuc&index=51

Patriots = a nationalist faction in GB in 1740.  Rule Britannia is their anthem of revolt against the Germanic domination of GB.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 05, 2018, 12:42:32 AM
Not just in Europe.

Do you ever post without depending on someone's video?  Just asking.  I think saying something in one's own words is sort of the purpose here.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
Do you ever post without depending on someone's video?  Just asking.  I think saying something in one's own words is sort of the purpose here.

Does anybody consider, he may have eyesight problems, or simply doesn't read well?  Not everyone is Shakespeare.  Some are more George Lucas.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
Does anybody consider, he may have eyesight problems, or simply doesn't read well?  Not everyone is Shakespeare.  Some are more George Lucas.

Odd, I had in mind replying about the Twilight Zone episode of the Shakespeare devotee who went back in time to meet Shakespeare only to find the old fart incompetent and had to write all the plays himself, leading to the question of who wrote them to begin with.  Only I can't find it.  Just some stuff about Shakespeare in modern times.

Am I forgetting the episode or the TV show?  Or something?

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 05, 2018, 08:40:46 PM
I hate this "suggestion". It's more of the equivalent of them pitching a tent in my neighborhood and camping out, which is something I would be 100% ok with.

let me tell you a little story. near to where my brother and his family live, on the way to my nephews school, there was a open park area with a path though to get though to their school. For about a year, travelers, or gypsies, took over this area. They didn't contribute anything to the local area, their kids harassed people in the area claiming it to be their land, they made a mess of the place, and shit in the open, remember this being a place children walk past to get to their school. It took a year for the legal documents to be filled out for allow police to force them to move on, but for that year, my nephews were scared to go to school because of all this.

Its all nice and good being all pc about people living in tents in your back yard when you've not lived with it.

QuoteNo one is putting themselves in a weird position by letting people migrate to our country. They aren't at a financial loss.

I know what your response to the yellow jacket uprising in France will be, but the reason for that uprising is the french government forcing higher tax rises on working class people, and the brought and sold news outlets claiming its to help stem environmental decline or some bullshit. Real fact is their forcing higher taxes because the cost of sustaining so many migrants who aren't contributing to their culture has made the french government to bleed it from the working class in France, which shouldn't surprise anyone since macron hates his own countries national identity. 

QuoteThey aren't losing anything. All they're getting is new neighbors.

neighbors help each other out. They live in peace with one another. What neighbors don't do is move in, and expect the world around them to change for them. If they are neighbors, then their the kind of neighbors who move into a peaceful street, have raves in their front garden every night, shit on their neighbors lawn, let their dogs harassed their local children, and then make a turf war with their neighbors who called the police on them.

QuoteSo, the "let them live with you", is a false equivalency and more importantly, a severely devicive and manipulative one

Its easy to preach social justice from your safe space online about the state of the world while not really doing anything about it, isn't it?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 09, 2018, 08:01:55 AM
let me tell you a little story. near to where my brother and his family live, on the way to my nephews school, there was a open park area with a path though to get though to their school. For about a year, travelers, or gypsies, took over this area. They didn't contribute anything to the local area, their kids harassed people in the area claiming it to be their land, they made a mess of the place, and shit in the open, remember this being a place children walk past to get to their school. It took a year for the legal documents to be filled out for allow police to force them to move on, but for that year, my nephews were scared to go to school because of all this.

Its all nice and good being all pc about people living in tents in your back yard when you've not lived with it.

I know what your response to the yellow jacket uprising in France will be, but the reason for that uprising is the french government forcing higher tax rises on working class people, and the brought and sold news outlets claiming its to help stem environmental decline or some bullshit. Real fact is their forcing higher taxes because the cost of sustaining so many migrants who aren't contributing to their culture has made the french government to bleed it from the working class in France, which shouldn't surprise anyone since macron hates his own countries national identity. 

neighbors help each other out. They live in peace with one another. What neighbors don't do is move in, and expect the world around them to change for them. If they are neighbors, then their the kind of neighbors who move into a peaceful street, have raves in their front garden every night, shit on their neighbors lawn, let their dogs harassed their local children, and then make a turf war with their neighbors who called the police on them.

Its easy to preach social justice from your safe space online about the state of the world while not really doing anything about it, isn't it?

I understand your problem with this.  Maybe a question would be "Would citizens be allowed to do this"?  If yes, then the newcomers can.  If not, no.

And I recognize rights to general national hygiene...  Pathogens can spread in uncontrolled situations and citizens have a right to protection from that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
I understand your problem with this.  Maybe a question would be "Would citizens be allowed to do this"?  If yes, then the newcomers can.  If not, no.

where i am, a tax paying citizen harassing people in the street and shitting in public gets to arrested for public indecency and harassment. It wasn't tackled because of the bigger issue of local law enforcement having the rights to move travelers on. Its something to do with squatters rights if someones doesn't illegally break into or onto a land or property. That stupid law of course has been abused by those knowing about it.

QuoteAnd I recognize rights to general national hygiene...  Pathogens can spread in uncontrolled situations and citizens have a right to protection from that.

pretty much yes. of course all the red tape from local councils don't help.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 09, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
where i am, a tax paying citizen harassing people in the street and shitting in public gets to arrested for public indecency and harassment. It wasn't tackled because of the bigger issue of local law enforcement having the rights to move travelers on. Its something to do with squatters rights if someones doesn't illegally break into or onto a land or property. That stupid law of course has been abused by those knowing about it.

Perhaps the solution is to provide decent housing and health care?  I bet a lot of those people would like to have even a really crummy job.  I don't know of anyone who wants to live where they have to shit...

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 09, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

Local police only take care of the issues the powerful care about.  They don't care about this, or about you.

Also America hardly sees any Gypsies.  They don't stand out here culturally, from the other marginalized folks.  Usually called Irish Travelers, I understand they are non-Romani, who are living the Gypsy lifestyle.  I may have encountered them only once in my lifetime  ... they usually out of state vehicle, that shop lifts or eats a meal without paying.

Don't knock it.  In the future, we will either be Gypsies or dead.  At the end of the Roman Empire, many would rather be German than Roman, even if they didn't start out that way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
Odd, I had in mind replying about the Twilight Zone episode of the Shakespeare devotee who went back in time to meet Shakespeare only to find the old fart incompetent and had to write all the plays himself, leading to the question of who wrote them to begin with.  Only I can't find it.  Just some stuff about Shakespeare in modern times.

Am I forgetting the episode or the TV show?  Or something?

That also happened in a Blackadder episode (at least in part).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Perhaps the solution is to provide decent housing and health care?  I bet a lot of those people would like to have even a really crummy job.  I don't know of anyone who wants to live where they have to shit...

the uk has a free health service for those who have medical needs. We also have free housing support.

The reality though of these travelers here in the uk are they don't want to be part of the system everyone else is.
They also more often teach their children to feel hate for the rest of society and attack them or take what they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOirMT6FGlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwupCQbkFL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDgZuMCTmoA

as the last video illustrates, they want to live outside the law of the land, not become part of it. You might get a few friendly gypsies but the overall status of them is teaching their children to feel contempt for the rest of society around them unless its one of their own.