Criticizing Migration Will Be ILLEGAL In Europe?!?!

Started by pr126, December 04, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

They don't have the space in jail's to make up how many they'd need to arrest
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

I mentioned this just yesterday ... that this is a potential development out of "hate speech" legislation.

Cucks not only tolerate, but like to watch, another man make love to their wife.  With all due respect ... the word "perversion" has definite meaning.  Just as gay people here will say that while respectful gay relationship is an acceptable form of love, but pedophilia is beyond the pale, even for them.  Per Freud, consider how sexuality drives not only individual behavior, but society and culture.  "Passion" applies to many things.

So do Europeans have a "passion" for sado-masochism.  SJW guilt, feminist guilt, if strongly held, has to have a sexual component.  Bluntly ... I am X, so someone please $&%&^$ me.  I don't deserve better?  So again in a manner of speaking, your over-class is not only sado-masochistic, but they want to remove your "safe" word.

A danger of course is this "European" illness, crossing to N America, first to Canada and then to the US.

This is taking German dominatrices a bridge too far.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on December 04, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
They don't have the space in jail's to make up how many they'd need to arrest
Isn't that a red flag for you, in terms of the dubiousness of pr's post???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 04, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

The resolution into law hasn't happened yet.  So nothing to worry about, until it is too late.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 04, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
The resolution into law hasn't happened yet.  So nothing to worry about, until it is too late.
Much like that Canadian law, amirite?....

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 04, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

uncontrolled migration is a bad thing.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on December 04, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
uncontrolled migration is a bad thing.

I guess my point went over you head...

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 04, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
I guess my point went over you head...

Maybe you need to aim better.  Shot for the heart, not the head.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 04, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
Maybe you need to aim better.  Shot for the heart, not the head.
When the head is empty, I guess that at least invokes a reaction. Just not the one I want.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 04, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
When the head is empty, I guess that at least invokes a reaction. Just not the one I want.

Anencephaly is the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp that occurs during embryonic development.[1] It is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day following conception.[2] Strictly speaking, the Greek term translates as "no in-head" (that is, totally lacking the inside part of the head, i.e. the brain), but it is accepted that children born with this disorder usually only lack a telencephalon,[3] the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex, which is responsible for cognition. The remaining structure is usually covered only by a thin layer of membraneâ€"skin, bone, meninges, etc. are all lacking.[4] With very few exceptions,[5] infants with this disorder do not survive longer than a few hours or possibly days after their birth.

Its not nice to make ad hominem where children are born like this. Maybe use your own brain next time for a clever quip.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Munch on December 04, 2018, 09:31:48 PMIts not nice to make ad hominem where children are born like this. Maybe use your own brain next time for a clever quip.
Let me explain where you went wrong, Munch. Pickle was commenting on how the lack of jail space should indicate to you how seriously (or rather, not) you should be taking PR's post. Now, given we are talking about a man who thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet, a man who has at best a very slim grasp on reality, do you think that perhaps maybe, just maybe, PR's claim in this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 04, 2018, 09:42:06 PM
Let me explain where you went wrong, Munch. Pickle was commenting on how the lack of jail space should indicate to you how seriously (or rather, not) you should be taking PR's post. Now, given we are talking about a man who thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet, a man who has at best a very slim grasp on reality, do you think that perhaps maybe, just maybe, PR's claim in this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt?
Exactly.

Hydra009

I'm actually kinda hoping this is true, if for no other reason than to cut down on the fearmongering spam.  :P