Author Topic: Criticizing Migration Will Be ILLEGAL In Europe?!?!  (Read 425 times)

Offline pr126

Criticizing Migration Will Be ILLEGAL In Europe?!?!
« on: December 04, 2018, 06:19:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Cognitive-dissonance is fighting for women's rights and LBGT rights while defending Islam and Muslims against "Islamophobia".

Online Munch

Re: Criticizing Migration Will Be ILLEGAL In Europe?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:12:32 AM »
They don't have the space in jail's to make up how many they'd need to arrest

Offline Baruch

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 07:23:24 AM »
I mentioned this just yesterday ... that this is a potential development out of "hate speech" legislation.

Cucks not only tolerate, but like to watch, another man make love to their wife.  With all due respect ... the word "perversion" has definite meaning.  Just as gay people here will say that while respectful gay relationship is an acceptable form of love, but pedophilia is beyond the pale, even for them.  Per Freud, consider how sexuality drives not only individual behavior, but society and culture.  "Passion" applies to many things.

So do Europeans have a "passion" for sado-masochism.  SJW guilt, feminist guilt, if strongly held, has to have a sexual component.  Bluntly ... I am X, so someone please $&%&^$ me.  I don't deserve better?  So again in a manner of speaking, your over-class is not only sado-masochistic, but they want to remove your "safe" word.

A danger of course is this "European" illness, crossing to N America, first to Canada and then to the US.

This is taking German dominatrices a bridge too far.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 07:27:42 AM »

It was the worst of times, the best of times.  Will Britain rise up?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 11:11:17 AM »
They don't have the space in jail's to make up how many they'd need to arrest
Isn't that a red flag for you, in terms of the dubiousness of pr's post???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline Baruch

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 12:49:44 PM »

The resolution into law hasn't happened yet.  So nothing to worry about, until it is too late.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 01:01:26 PM »
The resolution into law hasn't happened yet.  So nothing to worry about, until it is too late.
Much like that Canadian law, amirite?....

"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Online Munch

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 04:45:14 PM »

uncontrolled migration is a bad thing.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 05:00:25 PM »
uncontrolled migration is a bad thing.

I guess my point went over you head...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 07:03:00 PM »
I guess my point went over you head...

Maybe you need to aim better.  Shot for the heart, not the head.

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
Maybe you need to aim better.  Shot for the heart, not the head.
When the head is empty, I guess that at least invokes a reaction. Just not the one I want.

Online Munch

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 09:31:48 PM »
When the head is empty, I guess that at least invokes a reaction. Just not the one I want.

Anencephaly is the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp that occurs during embryonic development.[1] It is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day following conception.[2] Strictly speaking, the Greek term translates as "no in-head" (that is, totally lacking the inside part of the head, i.e. the brain), but it is accepted that children born with this disorder usually only lack a telencephalon,[3] the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex, which is responsible for cognition. The remaining structure is usually covered only by a thin layer of membraneβ€”skin, bone, meninges, etc. are all lacking.[4] With very few exceptions,[5] infants with this disorder do not survive longer than a few hours or possibly days after their birth.

Its not nice to make ad hominem where children are born like this. Maybe use your own brain next time for a clever quip.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:33:59 PM by Munch »

Online Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 09:42:06 PM »
Its not nice to make ad hominem where children are born like this. Maybe use your own brain next time for a clever quip.
Let me explain where you went wrong, Munch. Pickle was commenting on how the lack of jail space should indicate to you how seriously (or rather, not) you should be taking PR's post. Now, given we are talking about a man who thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet, a man who has at best a very slim grasp on reality, do you think that perhaps maybe, just maybe, PR's claim in this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt?

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »
Let me explain where you went wrong, Munch. Pickle was commenting on how the lack of jail space should indicate to you how seriously (or rather, not) you should be taking PR's post. Now, given we are talking about a man who thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet, a man who has at best a very slim grasp on reality, do you think that perhaps maybe, just maybe, PR's claim in this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt?
Exactly.

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 10:54:27 PM »
I'm actually kinda hoping this is true, if for no other reason than to cut down on the fearmongering spam.  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk