Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello to All

Started by Birdy23, December 02, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 03, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
We have no creed.
That's why I like the term "nullifidian" - it means one who has no creed. The word "atheist" has a lot of baggage.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

mathetes

Quote from: Birdy23 on December 02, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
I believe that much of it is fictional.

Hi, I am also new here!  In an attempt to understand your perspective a bit better, which parts of the Bible do you consider to be non-fictional?

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: mathetes on April 13, 2019, 03:59:47 PM
Hi, I am also new here!  In an attempt to understand your perspective a bit better, which parts of the Bible do you consider to be non-fictional?

Birdy hasn't been around in months. Why don't you ask your question in a new thread?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

mathetes

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 13, 2019, 04:26:43 PM
Birdy hasn't been around in months. Why don't you ask your question in a new thread?

Ah, yes, I didn't see that at first.  I guess because reading her response piqued my curiosity, so the question was personalized towards her based on her particular belief(s). 

hobby420

Quote from: Birdy23 on December 02, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
Hi, I am Birdy and I came here looking for intelligent discussion on theistic arguments and related topics. Been wandering in some sort of Suburban desert away from the views of other people, formulated my ideas and would like to bounce them off other people. I'm not an atheistic, but I was when I was younger so I feel I get a better understanding of the belief system surrounding atheism than most Christian or "spiritual" people do. I do consider myself Christian, however my beliefs don't line up with typical Christians, and you will find that I don't share most of those views.

Welcome.