The Architects of Western Decline

Started by pr126, November 29, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on December 05, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
Muslims and Catholics have many children ... they are master races, people who post here, not so much.

Children complicate the master plan.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 05, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Children complicate the master plan.

There is no "Master Plan" about having children.  People have fewer when they don't need to birth a dozen children to get a few to survive to adulthood to support them in old age or for collecting village food.  They have more when things get threatening.

Just a rule from history...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Minimalist

Most catholicks in the US pay no attention to the pope at all.  He's just one more pervert enabler.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 09, 2018, 07:00:57 PM
Most catholicks in the US pay no attention to the pope at all.  He's just one more pervert enabler.

Correct.  Unfortunately.  When you have inertia as the oldest and largest bureaucracy ... you have to take centuries to change tactics.  The actual dogma demands lack of change from precedent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

What happens when the sheep think the shepherd is full of shit?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/02/key-findings-about-american-catholics/

QuoteEven among those who identify as Catholic, many disagree with church teaching about what constitutes a sin in some family-related areas. Roughly half or more of U.S. Catholics say that using contraceptives, living with a romantic partner outside of marriage and remarrying after a divorce without an annulment are not sins. And about four-in-ten (39%) say homosexual behavior is not a sin.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Most American Christians are one kind of heretic or other (except for monks and nuns who are serious).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

Everyone has their own version of religion.

It's why I reject them all.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 10, 2018, 12:19:27 AM
Everyone has their own version of religion.

It's why I reject them all.

That would be ... minimalist of you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 10, 2018, 11:55:48 PM
Hence the name..........

If everyone had their own version of breakfast cereal, you would refuse to eat any of them?  That a Chicom version (one breakfast cereal (rice bowl) fits all) would give you the social confidence you need to eat breakfast cereal?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

As a matter of fact I don't eat breakfast cereal at all!

I suppose I am an acerealist?

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 11, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
As a matter of fact I don't eat breakfast cereal at all!

I suppose I am an acerealist?

A surly a-ceralist perhaps.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 11, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
I've been called worse!

And you completely avoided the metaphor I put up by being completely literal, like some religious folks do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

-- H. L. Mencken