Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islam is a race!

Started by pr126, November 28, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

A race to hell...

UK Lawmakers Call for ‘Islamophobia’ to Be Officially Classed as Racism
QuoteA group of British Parliamentarians have demanded “Islamophobia” be officially classed as a form of racism in the UK, claiming the country is deeply prejudiced and unfair towards Muslims.
The new parliamentary report blames “prevalent” Islamophobia for divisions, hate crimes, and even terror attacks. It also appears to reject claims criminalising comments about Islam will restrict free speech and calls for an official definition of “Islamophobia.”

Examples of “Islamophobia” listed including claiming it is terrorism to support an independent Palestine, calling Muhammad a paedophile, and “claims of Muslims spreading Islam by the sword or subjugating minority groups under their rule.”

Apparently, the truth is islamophobic.

Baruch

I think all the White members of Parliament should hang themselves.  You can't be an MP unless you are from Jamaica, mon!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

From the article:

" claiming the country is deeply prejudiced and unfair towards Muslims."

And they still keep coming...

Why?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 28, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
From the article:

" claiming the country is deeply prejudiced and unfair towards Muslims."

And they still keep coming...

Why?

Why are your MPs so French?  Norman hangover?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

"the country is deeply unfair to Muslims"

So having open borders for them to come here and practice not just their own faith, but who make their own laws up ignoring the law of the land, and don't get prosecuted for it?
Yeah we're a racist bunch us here.

Wonder if these parlimtarians will try and cover up the deaths of gays thrown off London rooftops as accidents
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

I have a question.

Linda Sarsour claims to be a person of color because she wears the hijab.

Should she leave Islam (Allah forbid), will she become a white person again? 

Transracial is the norm now. You can be whatever you want to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgHttdP5Sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyvqWlvLl4

Where will it end? How far can this lunacy progress?

Munch

These people are just lazy cunts. You have some guy putting on a dress and saying they really are female, or dark skinned claiming their white, but they are to lazy to ever make the transition.
I had a friend who was born a woman, but made the transition to being a man, breast reduction, throat surgery, hormone treatment, and eventually wanting a prosthetic penis. That is what I call trans, because they made a long, difficult transition.

These people who just put on different cloths and claim they are something different now for real, without going through a procedure, are just lazy and use today's social constructs to win people over to satisfy their ego.

I mean why is it considered acceptable for a black person to claim their white, while still being obviously black, but if you have an otherkin saying their really a horse, they get seen as crazy. Now if a black person went through skin treatment, got surgery, tried to actually make the effort of transitioning, I'd actually give them credit for going through it all to show how serious they were about being another skin colour or gender.

SGOS

Don't forget Rachael Dolezal:

Baruch

And yes, Obama's mom was Black also, but it didn't show.  Too many generations of miscegenation.  Do you have to put a bone thru your nose to prove you are Black?  People, things are what they are in your mind.  You gays, what do you have to do to prove you are gay?  Didn't it start in your mind alone, in your emotions?  So actually, I don't mind Ms Dolezal, or even Fauxahontas.  The difficulty comes about, when in our racist society, there are laws for me but not for thee.  The law in the US isn't colorblind ... you get special treatment if you are a minority.  It isn't dishonest to claim X, if that is what you think or feel.  But that doesn't mean you satisfy the legal definition to be a member of the Cherokee tribe for example.

So no, I can't agree with you, psychologically.  I can agree with you, as a legal matter, that if there is a legal definition of something, then you meet that or you do not.  This is about the proposed law in GB, that allow people to make legal claim (not just in emotion or thought) to be whatever they want to be.  Is this because GB law isn't blind (that is an old legal conundrum)?  That people can declare themselves trans-sexual because just that label benefits them in GB law?  Well then, change the law, so that incentive goes away.  Then people can declare themselves whatever they want.

And ladies, it is time all lavatories were open to everyone.  You aren't liberated until anyone can go into any lavatory.  Can't deal with that?  Then STFU and go back to Victorian times.  The time when women can have their cake and eat it too ... is over.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 29, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
I have a question.

Linda Sarsour claims to be a person of color because she wears the hijab.

Should she leave Islam (Allah forbid), will she become a white person again? 

Transracial is the norm now. You can be whatever you want to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgHttdP5Sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyvqWlvLl4

Where will it end? How far can this lunacy progress?

We have a term in the US for people who are White on the inside and Black on the outside.  Oreo.  Obama is an Oreo, that is what made it possible for me to vote for him twice.  A real Black would go all Django on America.  I remember when, in 1992, Bill Clinton was campaigning.  I voted for him the first time.  He plays saxaphone.  People then laughingly called him our first Black President (this was also claimed for various reasons, to be true of Lincoln).  He was too cool to be White.  I guess a person who is White on the outside and Black on the inside (we know people like this don't we?), they must be an Oero ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteThese people are just lazy cunts. You have some guy putting on a dress and saying they really are female, or dark skinned claiming their white, but they are to lazy to ever make the transition.
I had a friend who was born a woman, but made the transition to being a man, breast reduction, throat surgery, hormone treatment, and eventually wanting a prosthetic penis. That is what I call trans, because they made a long, difficult transition.

These people who just put on different cloths and claim they are something different now for real, without going through a procedure, are just lazy and use today's social constructs to win people over to satisfy their ego.

You, of all people, judging people based on their sexuality?

I've seen everything now.

My government just tortured and killed a transsexual. This is a first world country, mind you... and you cant see why people might be hesitant to go through transition?

In the U.S., a record high number of transsexuals have reported being assaulted... 1 in 4 transsexuals reported assaults against them and 22 transgender people were explicitly killed for being trans-gendered this year.

You mention these transition procedures... do you realize just how fucking expensive that would be in America? The numbers I am finding are saying around $41,000 or more for the surgery, another $10-30,000 in unexpected fees, hormone therapy can cost over $2,000 a month, mandatory therapy can cost hundreds of dollars a session... all the while you are going to be missing work quite often throughout the transition.

An openly transsgendered individual is going to face extreme prejudice at the work place (or looking for work), in social situations, could be disowned by their family...

And despite all of that, for many... you still aren't a woman/man. You are as close as you can get to being what you "are", but your body will never be truly be a man or a woman's, just a bad imitation of one.

But no, you decided they are "lazy cunts" because, surprise surprise, it's some leftist conspiracy or stupidity that you disapprove of.

I say this from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself with that shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 29, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
You, of all people, judging people based on their sexuality?

I've seen everything now.

It isn't about their sexuality you dingus, it's some attention seekers claiming to be something they haven't even made effort to transition into.

Baruch

Two both sides of this argument ...

The government, not the people, decide what the laws are.  And there are a lot of laws out there, because they keep adding more and not deleting the old ones.  Though they are supposed to do this according to recognized and consistent procedure.

The government, not the people (except for controversial "home defense arguments") has the unilateral right to take your stuff, take your income, throw your ass in jail, or even kill you.  Though they are supposed to do this according to recognized and consistent procedure.

The idea that anyone without fame, power or money, are represented in this process, the creation of and enforcement of law, is ludicrous.  This is the way it has always been.

So if your government passes a law, that say ... the police are to round up and kill, left handed people ... then that is the way things are going to go.  It doesn't have to make any sense.

Anarchy is disorganized tyranny.  Statism is organized tyranny.  Choose some from column A, some from column B, and fortune cookie included at end of meal.  As a State become increasingly disorganized, it becomes increasingly criminal.  A balance is shifting between two extremes.  That is what I have been observing these last 50 years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.