Author Topic: Liberals Have Gone Mental  (Read 364 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Liberals Have Gone Mental
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 01:28:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Black Lives Matter = lunatics? Seriously?

Brits have a different view ... they actually tried to get rid of their slavery on their own.  Evangelical Christians did.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 01:34:27 PM by Baruch »
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Munch

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 01:33:06 PM »
You can have the ones who call for transgender people to be removed from the military, who think that winter invalidates climate change, and who think minimum wage should be lowered.

what makes you think i'd want them anymore then the others?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 01:34:09 PM »

Because stereotyping is what people do ... it is called bigotry, even by virtue signaling liberals.

Gays and transgenders in the military?  Been true since Valley Forge.  African-Americans even served in the uniformed American revolutionary units.  But French or Canadian military can keep the pedophiles.

Climate change is happening.  But that isn't the issue, it is the EUSR getting enormous control over Capitalism.  Weather isn't the same as climate.  And there have been numerous faux pas in the science community recently about this (Solar minimum in particular).  If the Solar minimum gets too bad (Ice Age) we may need to heat things up, at least in the N Hemisphere.  Of course, the liberals would like all the Europeans buried under an ice sheet.

And there is a minimum wage ... but with exceptions, natch.  That is how creepy politicians write things.  But don't worry, there are probably comfy commissar jobs in the D-party once they achieve single party control.  That is the only useful work our college graduates can do anyway.  I am sure more Huma or Podesta positions will open up ;-)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 01:41:48 PM by Baruch »
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 03:08:59 PM »
Brits have a different view ... they actually tried to get rid of their slavery on their own.  Evangelical Christians did.
I swear I try, but I think about 90% of the things you post make no sense at all.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »
I swear I try, but I think about 90% of the things you post make no sense at all.

Context.  Or do you think the US and GB are just alike?

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
Context.  Or do you think the US and GB are just alike?
why would toy assume I was implying that?
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »
I have no idea.  Nevertheless, you seem to be partial to them.  PR certainly can't get enough, and your stance has steadily become less and less distinct from his.

Offline Munch

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 09:09:14 PM »
I have no idea.  Nevertheless, you seem to be partial to them.  PR certainly can't get enough, and your stance has steadily become less and less distinct from his.

if you say so. Guess its easier to pigeonhole people.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »
why would toy assume I was implying that?

Question, not assumption.  Your responses are usually cryptic.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 09:10:47 PM »
if you say so. Guess its easier to pigeonhole people.

Send the liberals a selfie, proving you aren't pigeon toed.

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 10:38:44 PM »
When these arguments have come up in the past, you have always been statistically more likely to side with that crowd, in my experience. Increasingly so as time goes on.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 11:45:24 PM »
When these arguments have come up in the past, you have always been statistically more likely to side with that crowd, in my experience. Increasingly so as time goes on.

Maybe he isn't Blueish after all.  He seems more on the side of good than bad ...

And yes, art TRUMPs science ;-)  Realists are bullshitters.  It is nonsense, all the way down.  Unless you are musically inclined and live in Pepperland.  But there is hope, you aren't true Blue unless you hate all music.

I on the other hand, have been the Nowhere Man, since I saw this new in the theater, 50 years ago.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:47:06 PM by Baruch »

Offline Munch

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2018, 05:04:17 AM »

Depends what crowd you mean. I prefer to try and be as nonconformist as possible

Offline Baruch

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2018, 06:06:24 AM »
Depends what crowd you mean. I prefer to try and be as nonconformist as possible

60s youth ... we must conform to our non-conformism as much as possible.

Politics is inherently about conformism, because it is group formation.  A true individualist would be an anarchist.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk