News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Better late than never ...

Started by Baruch, November 23, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrM0Siszq8

Some of you respect Hitchens.  He wrote the book on the Clintons in 1999.  I didn't see this until now, but had the same conclusions by 1996.  Hitchens was much closer to Sanders.

The Clintons are totally corrupt killers ... and are still a lethal weapon in the hands of the people who recruited them decades ago.

And Charlie Rose ... a sexual predator himself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'd love to know what Hitchens thinks of Trump. I can imagine, though.

I'll have to come back later to watch the vid - no time now. I certainly did have a lot of respect for  Hitchens, though I didn't always agree with him on politics. I think he supported the war in Iraq (O.I.L. - Operation Iraqi Liberation), which I did not support. But he knew how to think, unlike too many talking heads we have today.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 23, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Some of you respect Hitchens.  He wrote the book on the Clintons in 1999.  I didn't see this until now, but had the same conclusions by 1996.  Hitchens was much closer to Sanders.

The Clintons are totally corrupt killers ... and are still a lethal weapon in the hands of the people who recruited them decades ago.

And Charlie Rose ... a sexual predator himself.

Name anyone the Clintons killed...  Then we can discuss reality.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
Name anyone the Clintons killed...  Then we can discuss reality.

The Libyan nation ... under pacifist Obama.  And need we mention ISIS in Syria, or was that just John Bomb Bomb McCain?

Hitler never killed anyone himself, he didn't have to.  The Clintons are little Hitlers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.