Author Topic: Better late than never ...  (Read 268 times)

Offline Baruch

Better late than never ...
« on: November 23, 2018, 07:39:53 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some of you respect Hitchens.  He wrote the book on the Clintons in 1999.  I didn't see this until now, but had the same conclusions by 1996.  Hitchens was much closer to Sanders.

The Clintons are totally corrupt killers ... and are still a lethal weapon in the hands of the people who recruited them decades ago.

And Charlie Rose ... a sexual predator himself.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:45:47 AM by Baruch »
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Re: Better late than never ...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 02:05:30 PM »
I'd love to know what Hitchens thinks of Trump. I can imagine, though.

I'll have to come back later to watch the vid - no time now. I certainly did have a lot of respect for  Hitchens, though I didn't always agree with him on politics. I think he supported the war in Iraq (O.I.L. - Operation Iraqi Liberation), which I did not support. But he knew how to think, unlike too many talking heads we have today.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 02:09:10 PM by Unbeliever »
 *I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 02:17:57 PM »

Some of you respect Hitchens.  He wrote the book on the Clintons in 1999.  I didn't see this until now, but had the same conclusions by 1996.  Hitchens was much closer to Sanders.

The Clintons are totally corrupt killers ... and are still a lethal weapon in the hands of the people who recruited them decades ago.

And Charlie Rose ... a sexual predator himself.

Name anyone the Clintons killed...  Then we can discuss reality.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 02:25:57 PM »
Name anyone the Clintons killed...  Then we can discuss reality.

The Libyan nation ... under pacifist Obama.  And need we mention ISIS in Syria, or was that just John Bomb Bomb McCain?

Hitler never killed anyone himself, he didn't have to.  The Clintons are little Hitlers.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk