News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Caravan News

Started by pr126, November 19, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

New World Order.
Mass migration will be a Human right. No one can stop it.

I presume that the migration will be one way only. North.
I do not expect Europeans,  Americans, Canadians to migrate south in large numbers. 

https://www.unhcr.org/gcr/GCR_English.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZWw954erQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rXuvLWbzg

Work harder! The world needs your [financial] support.

Question: What powers does the UN have to enforce this Migration pack?
Answer: The globalist compliant unelected EU Elites for a start, and Trudeau.

What happens when the free stuff runs out?
Welfare, free Medicare for the whole world on your taxes?
Is open borders feasible?

Draconic Aiur

And the USA military is making fences mils from the border and initiating shoot to kill.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on November 22, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
And the USA military is making fences mils from the border and initiating shoot to kill.

They won't shoot unless ordered to do so, and command won't order unless provoked.  Hopefully less amateur than the National Guard lieutenant at Kent State in 1970.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

On the 10th of December western countries* have to sign away their sovereignty to the globalist.
Not much time left to think about it.

So what happens when the money runs out?**

When your culture, traditions, customs disappear?
When you are taxed to the hilt to support the third world migrants for generations to come?
Migrants, who don't speak your language, do not respect your culture.
Do not have to assimilate?

And you are made to like it or else? Dissent is not allowed.

As I have said, this is a one-way street mass migration.
Nobody in their right mind wants to migrate to Africa, Middle East, Asia.

Suck it up, bozos! You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

* Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

** Civil war will happen.

pr126

Color me surprised.

Hillary Clinton Calls on Europe To END Mass Immigration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWFgY2FYe4I&t=509s

Baruch

Transformers ... Republicans in disguise!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on November 23, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
Color me surprised.

Hillary Clinton Calls on Europe To END Mass Immigration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWFgY2FYe4I&t=509s

Should it really shock you that a politician who was directly involved in several of the destabilizing actions of the Middle East and North Africa  wouldn't want to take responsibility for their actions?

Is that really that shocking? Really now?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 24, 2018, 02:37:32 AM
Should it really shock you that a politician who was directly involved in several of the destabilizing actions of the Middle East and North Africa  wouldn't want to take responsibility for their actions?

Hillary is god!  All commie atheists agree on that.  Go confess to your Maoist encounter group (political cadre) immediately.

Or maybe people are getting more woke to what kind of monsters the Clintons are, always have been.  Even Hitchens warned us.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 24, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

Didn't you vote for her?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on November 24, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
Didn't you vote for her?

I did, and I felt dirty for it every day since. Still made the right choice, imo.

I am far more pragmatic about my politics than you give me credit for. I am an idealistic for as long as I can be, but when the choices were between...

1. Getting punched in the nose (voting for Hillary)
2. Getting castrated (voting for Trump)
3. Leaving it up to chance (abstaining/voting 3rd party)

...fuck idealism, punch me in the face any day.

I still lost, but at least I put effort into the pain being as minimal as possible. Can't ask for much more than that, bar running for office myself.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Never get this way of thinking, that not voting is bad and worse then voting for an awful candidate. If your presented with a giant douche or turd sandwich, why not just say fuck it, we deserve better options. By not voting, your at least standing on moral principles for something better. That somehow gets twisted into people thinking you don't care about your countries future.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on November 24, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
Never get this way of thinking, that not voting is bad and worse then voting for an awful candidate. If your presented with a giant douche or turd sandwich, why not just say fuck it, we deserve better options. By not voting, your at least standing on moral principles for something better. That somehow gets twisted into people thinking you don't care about your countries future.

I have voted in the past, for least worst candidate.  But never again.  I won't like a candidate unless he crawls on his/her hands and knees to me ;-)

The correct answer was to vote for Bernie, and noticing that Bernie got screwed, to take revenge on the Democrats.  Had I still been a Democrat, that is what I would've done.  But I didn't have to vote for Trump either.  It wasn't either/or.  And I did have a period of "not voting on conscience".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on November 24, 2018, 04:35:25 AM
I did, and I felt dirty for it every day since. Still made the right choice, imo.

I am far more pragmatic about my politics than you give me credit for. I am an idealistic for as long as I can be, but when the choices were between...

1. Getting punched in the nose (voting for Hillary)
2. Getting castrated (voting for Trump)
3. Leaving it up to chance (abstaining/voting 3rd party)

...fuck idealism, punch me in the face any day.

I still lost, but at least I put effort into the pain being as minimal as possible. Can't ask for much more than that, bar running for office myself.

You made a choice (a good one I think) .  Please go vote again next time. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
You made a choice (a good one I think) .  Please go vote again next time.

Yes, do vote.  Rather y'all vote for the wrong candidate, than not vote at all.  But you need new political parties in the US, and probably in Britain.  All our political parties have sold us out to the highest bidder (Russia or China or Saudi Arabia).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on November 24, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

We did say fuck it we want better candidates, and the powers that be said, "No.". Thankfully on a smaller scale, we did get better options like Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Deb Haaland, Jared Polis, so that hopefully sent a message to the DNC to stop offering us the same shit.

That's not how the world works. You don't get what you want, you get what the powerful give you and hope that what you want eventually falls through the cracks in their game.

Doing nothing is not "standing up for your principles"... it's doing nothing. And you have used the "douche-turd" comparison more than once... but that implies both candidates were roughly the same amount of bad. That wasn't the case.

I used the analogies I used for a reason... getting punched in the face is objectively a far better choice than having your balls cut off. Now you can practice your "standing up for your principles" (doing nothing) and let chance choose which one will happen to you because you don't want to participate in a system that gives you those two options... but when it comes time to get castrated you have no right to complain because you chose that option by your inaction.