Author Topic: Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.  (Read 619 times)

Online Shiranu

Re: Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2018, 04:59:10 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ Shiranu

PM for you.

Since I've been blocked from pming in response...

Fair enough, and I appreciate you posting it there. For all our differences, I do want you to know I don't hold much against you personally.

I won't ignore your posts that I feel are spreading complete misinformation and will call them out when I see them, but I will do my best to not try to drag them into a shit-throwing competition as they tend to be and will also try not to respond to anything I disagree with if I cant back up with evidence as to why I think it's wrong, if that seems fair enough to you.

My preference was to post that in pm, but since I cant I do want you to know that's why I will continue to respond... even if it's in a much more limited role than before.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:00:41 AM by Shiranu »
"Judge a moth by the beauty of its candle." - Rumi

Offline pr126

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2018, 05:25:58 AM »
Since I've been blocked from pming in response...

Fair enough, and I appreciate you posting it there. For all our differences, I do want you to know I don't hold much against you personally.

I won't ignore your posts that I feel are spreading complete misinformation and will call them out when I see them, but I will do my best to not try to drag them into a shit-throwing competition as they tend to be and will also try not to respond to anything I disagree with if I cant back up with evidence as to why I think it's wrong, if that seems fair enough to you.

My preference was to post that in pm, but since I cant I do want you to know that's why I will continue to respond... even if it's in a much more limited role than before.
Noted.
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Cognitive-dissonance is fighting for women's rights and LBGT rights while defending Islam and Muslims against "Islamophobia".

Offline Munch

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2018, 07:10:20 AM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2018, 07:28:26 AM »
Arc de Triomphe still covered in graffiti this morning: ‘We’ve chopped off heads for less than this’ , ‘Topple the Bougeoisie’ , ‘May 1968 December 2018’

Vote of no-confidence on Macron, on Monday.

PS ... Shiranu ... did you know your great White hope, Beto, is married to the daughter of a billionaire?  Not very woke.  Called a "White Obama" by his supporters.  That doesn't sound too promising.
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »
Saturday should be interesting in France.  King Macron is getting ready to use tanks against his own people ;-(  The people can't get rid of the European upper class, soon enough.

Most of these have strong CIA connection or Rothschild connection.  The chair of the Fed, with Carlyle Group ... you have to realize that is a Bush-Clinton connected CIA money laundering operation.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:36:07 PM by Baruch »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2018, 11:32:07 PM »
The Ancient Regime ... was canonized by Versailles and King Louis XIV.  This is long, but you can see JFK and Bill Clinton in this, as sexual predators ...

Offline pr126

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2018, 12:42:39 AM »
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Cognitive-dissonance is fighting for women's rights and LBGT rights while defending Islam and Muslims against "Islamophobia".

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2018, 02:26:46 AM »

Impressive.  Is that Odin or is that Thor?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2018, 07:20:37 AM »
Neither ... you have to catch an earlier post ... it is from a video game, but it does match Odin pretty well.  But only on Wednesdays.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2018, 07:30:49 AM »
Neither ... you have to catch an earlier post ... it is from a video game, but it does match Odin pretty well.  But only on Wednesdays.

Well, the eye-scar did suggest Odin's sacrifice for the last 3 Doomsday Books, and Woddens Day would be appropriate to post this, but I didn't want to wait that long, and Odin didn't have Thor's physique like that. 

Details, details.  Meh!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2018, 10:56:25 AM »
Well, the eye-scar did suggest Odin's sacrifice for the last 3 Doomsday Books, and Woddens Day would be appropriate to post this, but I didn't want to wait that long, and Odin didn't have Thor's physique like that. 

Details, details.  Meh!

Yeah, the video game designer did steal some ideas.  Munch loves that video game, for some unknown reason ...

Do you think that there were Greeks who loved statues of ripped Heracles?  Or maybe the sculptor ... a gay Pygmalion?  Munch might have volunteered to carve the Herms.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk