News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.

Started by pr126, November 19, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

For the new, improved Paris.

Why is this called a refugee crisis? They are not refugees and it is not a crisis.
It is all going according to a plan, set in motion decades ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeDjrHdTsv8

Cavebear

Imagine a funnel.  Large at the top, small at the bottom.  Most rational people scoop their news from the top.  Now imagine conspiracy news.  They are a very small part of the top.  but as the crap sinks to the bottom, they become a larger share.  Until at the very bottom, they are all that is left.

And there are people who live in the bottom of the funnel.  There are even a few here who reside there.  Looking at the bottom of the funnel is not a pretty sight.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Paris burning.

I suppose he is got to get the money somehow to pay for the migrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6oWkYXL2g

Baruch

Macron now says, will delay Brexit indefinitely unless EU can keep all fishing rights in British waters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Marine Le Pen now more popular than Emmanuel Macron, poll shows
QuoteThe beleaguered President Macron breaks another historic record, as he is now the most unpopular French president in history at this stage of his presidency. A new poll shows that also Marine Le Pen has surpassed him in popularity.
Too late bozos, you made your choice. Suck it up.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on November 26, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
Macron now says, will delay Brexit indefinitely unless EU can keep all fishing rights in British waters.
I think Brexit is dead in the water.

President Trump suggests no US-UK Trade Deal possible with May’s Brexit deal

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 28, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
I think Brexit is dead in the water.

President Trump suggests no US-UK Trade Deal possible with May’s Brexit deal

Not a problem ... EU with or without Brexit, is about turning Europe into the Zombie Apocalypse ... because Russia.

I will believe Brexit will go forward when PM May is removed from office.  If the Tories don't dump her, and if you re-poll the general population Brexit vote, y'all might as learn the Quran, in the original German.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

LOL. Because Paris didn't get into a chaos once in every 5-7 years before Macron? I am 42, I don't remember a period France didn't get into a chaos, riots for something. This is a country which warns tourists regularly that anyone can encounter a big strike or protests that could distrupt daily life. It's not the UK or the US.

Meanwhile in UK, there is a risk of being cut from medicine, fresh vegetables and fruits for months, because of Brexit bullshit. Why don't you post a thread about that instead of the reasons of famine in Africa, pr?     
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Brexit is not going to happen. The globalist EU will make sure of it.
Don't want to set a precedent. Must stop the domino effect.

drunkenshoe

You wish, it wouldn't happen. It will happen and people will pay for it dearly. It will ruin a lot of lives in this or that way.

And then people like you will blame everything & everyone, but the liars and sharlatans that caused this mess. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
You wish, it wouldn't happen. It will happen and people will pay for it dearly. It will ruin a lot of lives in this or that way.

And then people like you will blame everything & everyone, but the liars and sharlatans that caused this mess. 

I have voted to leave the EU.
I don't want to be ruled by a group of unelected, answerable to nobody globalist.

But why is this an issue for you?

SoldierofFortune

Like pr said, it is a planned thing...
according to the renowned strategy centers in the world, big crises await the world between 2019 and 20...
nothing happens and improves indepedent from external factors... ı believe that this has been planned years ago..

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 02, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
Like pr said, it is a planned thing...
according to the renowned strategy centers in the world, big crises await the world between 2019 and 20...
nothing happens and improves indepedent from external factors... ı believe that this has been planned years ago..

There are no conspiracies.  That is conspiracy theory ... bwahaha.  Businessmen never meet, politicians never meet, intellectuals never meet ... to discuss things.  And if they did, not saying that they do, then their intentions would only be how to improve the common good.  St Soros says so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Let's see ... liars and charlatans?  You mean ... every elected politician, and the EU favorite, unelected ubermenschen in Brussels?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on December 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
I have voted to leave the EU.
I don't want to be ruled by a group of unelected, answerable to nobody globalist.

But why is this an issue for you?

I know you have. My post is clear.